We have a forward and backward moving planet in 4D and upper densities in addition to the start and stop codon today. Also, the 5GFORCE and the Theme are THE SAME. That’s totally unique so something is stirring today in the love area along with Venus going direct.
Ben wants us to see what he looks like now. Probably because he’s been working out. Eye candy. Lol
Resonant Tone 7 pulses to the 7th cervical vertebrae joint or C7. This is also the throat chakra where we express ourselves and of course, speak. Given that Mercury is mediating this is in high synchronicity. Thinking and speaking creatively is strong today into tomorrow before Venus goes direct.
- Theme White 7 Dog pulses to the flesh of the left foot. MERCURY
- Analog Red 7 Moon pulses to the flesh of the right foot. MERCURY
- Guide Power White 7 Wind pulses to the right neck also in high synchronicity with communication. URANUS
- Antipode Yellow 7 Sun pulses to the right top of the head. PLUTO
- Hidden Wisdom, Blue 7 Monkey pulses to the left lower abdomen below the navel into the thigh, down to the knee. VENUS
- 5GForce is WHITE & DOG or itself. MERCURY. This is a POWER PULSE
We are mediated by Mercury yesterday and today and it’s making a major transit with Pluto. Mercury is still retrograde though so…
Venus is turning direct tomorrow which is Blue 8 Monkey mediated by Venus. Synchronicity as usual with the body holon.
- The Sun (the antipode today) forms a sextile to Chiron today, and we might find a sense of purpose or a “mission,” increasing our confidence, possibly through our enterprising spirit and connections. The desire to learn and grow through experiences and people in our lives is strong and healthy now.
- Retrograde Mercury aligns with Pluto tonight, stirring intense mental activity. We may uncover valuable information or gain a new understanding. Thoughts, ideas, and communications are more intense and focused. We are more able and motivated to find hidden meanings and cut to the chase. We could be bent on revealing truths. Our persuasive powers, strategic thinking, and observational skills increase. In shadow, we may also be suspicious, manipulative, obsessed, or have frustrating mental battles if we mishandle this transit. Consider that we might be missing important details and could be too hasty to jump to conclusions. We should also watch for buried resentments and angers driving our thoughts or conversations and the tendency to ignore reason. However, well channeled, this energy can bring increased focus and motivation.
- Keep in mind that Venus is about to station and turn direct (early tomorrow), and with this shift, there can be some confusion.
- The void Moon occurs from 2:00 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Neptune), until the Moon enters Capricorn the next day, Saturday, January 29th, at 4:09 AM EST.
Partially from cafeastrology.com