COSMIC CHANGE. We are on the second day of the Sunspot pivot point, The Cauldron, that returns us to a body node point for our evolution. Looking at the IChing, it appears to affect the tongue and taste or our appetite for food which needs to be cut way back. Humans need little food but lots of water and movement. I’m working on it and doing well. It’s not about fashion it’s about HEALTH and frequency.
Our Guide Power today, White 13 Cosmic Dog, is kin 130 in HF33 in the exact center of the Tzolkin. This is the power of the Holy Spirit from Implicate order for healing, love, and evolution forward. 13 WB is my analog, and tomorrow is my 5gforce, Blue 1 Hand, so indeed, my destiny was to be a healer on Earth, and I’ve been doing it for 24 years. The Tzolkin is exact. We choose to live out our destiny lineup in light or shadow. There is no judgment, and it’s all for learning. All the tools for finding the details of your destiny are on this blog or on one of the apps. You just need to read it. In astrology, be sure to look up your Sabian symbol (another post) and your North Node placement.
The antipode, Yellow 13 Warrior, is indeed a major challenge and gift.
5gforce for meditation
I unify in order to enchant. Attracting receptivity, I seal the output of timelessness with the magnetic tone of purpose. I am guided by my own power doubled.Kin 14, White 1 Magnetic Wizard
(This is Dali Lama’s gateway) I better read his book. 😆
The 🌎 Earth Holon, 3 and 4D sync
There isn’t much 4D sync today. This is more superficial.
- Mercury forms a sextile to Venus this morning. and we communicate with warmth and style .We more readily compromise, negotiate, please, and clarify things. We tend to verbalize or analyze our feelings and relationships with this influence.
- Even so, both Mercury and Venus form minor challenging aspects today, and there can be some disconnects or restlessness.
- With a semi-square between the Sun and Venus, we might watch for a tendency to go overboard seeking others’ appreciation. We can be especially sensitive to imbalances in our environment and relationships. What we want to do and think we should do can be at odds now, and we may not be very productive or decisive with this kind of discontent. Ideally, we look for creative solutions for dissatisfaction. It’s best to get in touch with our needs and watch for overindulging or procrastinating.
- Mercury forms a quincunx to Jupiter, and Venus heads toward the same aspect tonight. We may overestimate our abilities or underestimate the situation, or we might see-saw between alternatives.
- The Moon is void from 5:58 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Neptune), until the Moon enters Capricorn the next day, Thursday, November 16th, at 2:42 AM EST.