This is a great review…
If we had accepted and understood all of this before we would not have blown up Tiamat accidentally. We would have understood the relationship of the Sun to the planets better. Instead, the Maldekians were drunk with power and it clouded their rational judgment.
ALL OF THIS INFO. IS FROM EARTH ASCENDING BY JOSE ARGUELLES. This is just the tip of the Mayan iceberg. I’ve studied every inch of the book and discovered new patterns Jose didn’t see. I believe he channeled this book from the Maya. That said, I put all of this math together and figured ou the patterns. Jose did not write this, I did.
I interpreted the crossover details between the I Ching and the Tzolkin Harmonics which will also be in my book. Both oracles are hugely important for understanding evolution of earth and us.
- Tropic hieratic activity from 30°south as 11.3 solar sunspot activity and magnetic reversal climax.
- Arctic shamanic activity which generates intensified aurora borealis.
- 11.3 year sunspot cycle = 260 days x 16 = 4160 days or 368 Sunspot cycles over that time. (The sunspot cycle is a DIRECT EXPRESSION of Mayan Calendrics. You cannot push that to the curb.-Lisa)
- A 260-day cycle is 13 tones repeated in 20 DNA amino acid intervals imprinted on the terrestrial magnetosphere (-belt). It’s also called a galactic spin.
- It precipitates psion (mind) information units translated by the Mayans as Tzolkin or Sacred Calendar (13 tones and 20 amino acids.)
- Sunspots at 30°N account for 8 x 260 day longitudinal pulsations. 2080 days.
- Sunspots at 30°S accounts for 8 x 260 day latitudinal pulsations. 2080 days.
- 22.6 year total sunspot cycle
- Total movement = mirror of crossover polarity of DNA/Psion membrane matrix weaving beneath extrahieratic leaves represented by
- I Ching Hexagrams 54 and 12 (Tropic), Hx43 and 21 (tropic), Hx11 and 53 (arctic)—North and Hx22 and 44 (Antarctic)—South
- Hx54 is A.A. nucleotide AGT or Serine. HF22; “The marrying maiden-subordinate”
- Hx12 is HF52 is a Stop Codon, an Omega point; “Standstill-Stagnation”
- Hx43 is A.A. nucleotide AAC or Asparagine;HF2-“Breakthrough-Resolution”.
- Hx21 is HF53 or A.A. nucleotide CGG which is Arginine; “Biting through-Reform”
- Hx11 is HF14 or A.A. nucleotide ACT which is Threonine; “Peace” This is also an omega point.
- Hx53 is HF44 or A.A. nucleotide TCA which is Serine; “Development-Gradual Progress”
- Hx22 is HF45 or A.A. nucleotide CCG which is Proline; “Grace”
- Hx44 is HF3 or A.A. nucleotide GAA which is Glutamic Acid; “Coming to meet temptation”
“As an expression of resonance with the more rarified factors of the terrestrial atmosphere, the twenty-four part psionic membrane structure of the psi bank reflects the coding pattern of earth, the gravitational field of the holonomic model functioning within the two radiation belts of the electromagnetic field, the psi bank is also resonantly determined by extraterrestrial factors most important, the sun.
The most significant are the visible sunspot cycles. The movement of these magnetic spots which continue unceasingly, produce cumulative electromagnetic effects upon the radiation belt expressed periodically in the upper atmosphere as aurorae and in the lower atmosphere as disruptions of radio waves.
Given the holonomic principle of MUTUAL RESONANCE (Tone 7), we may be certain that there are connections between the magnetic fluctuations of the sun, the radiation belts and atmosphere, and the psi bank. The sun is divided into 30 degree latitudes. What is immediately striking is that the total movement of the sunspots is a perfect mirror of the cosmic dynamic, the binary crossover polarity pattern. (This pattern will figure prominently in my book, “DNA is TIME” and turned into tables so you can see the DNA pattern that is ever so obvious in the Tzolkin.
Moving in binary pairs, beginning at the thirty-degree latitudes north and south of the solar equator, one spot is positively charged, the other negatively. Over a period that averages 11.3 years, these two binary spots slowly pulse inward until they meet at the solar equator. When this occurs there is A JUMP, the polarity is switched, and the spots—now in opposite places—begin their movement at thirty degrees north and south through another approximately 11.3 year cycle.
Though the complete cycle is about 22.6 years, it is at the 11.3 year crossover polarity points that the effects of the sunspots attain maximum effect in the earth’s magnetic field and upper atmosphere. As the cycle runs its course, the outer radiation belt becomes saturated with negative solar electrons. Corresponding to the moment of crossover polarity, the oversaturated outer belt rains solar radiation down upon the earth. The most visible effect of this unique solar-terrestrial synchronization is the manifestation of the aurora borealis and the aurora australis in the vicinity of the north and south magnetic poles respectively.
The pulsations of each of the binary spots would account for eight Tzolkin apiece, the same number of Tzolkin that comprise the psi bank warp (Map 1). From this information it is possible to conclude that the Mayans, expert calendar makers, sun worshippers par excellence, in devising the sacred calendar for whatever purposes, were actually RECORDING IN BINARY CODE form both the pulsation of sunspot cycle activity and the warp texture of the psi bank.” Earth Ascending by Jose Arguelles, p. 94