This is the antonym of “The Relationship Agreement” first suggested on the show “The Big Bang Theory” by Sheldon Cooper. At this point, it’s just an idea but it would make me feel better if men knew my boundaries before I date them. I’m interested in sex and Love but not being a man’s territory for his status ambitions.
They also can’t power trip and insult me like I’m an emotional, needy girl that falls in love when I have sex with a man. I don’t. That’s younger girls, not older women. Nor do I care what previous women have expected of him. I control myself. I have zero time or interest in being a dog-trainer because I’m not a bitch.
It can be widely observed that women are treated like “capital”, territory, objects to be owned or sold like a slave as in sex-trafficking, married for status under the guise of love that usually only lasts for ten years, and possessed by a man like a house or a car. Or, used for sex and thrown to the curb with no feelings whatsoever. That is factual in our society. I strongly feel this agreement is appropriate for women and men over 50 since it is not ideal that either of them reproduces. The main purpose of marriage is protective reproduction. After 50, there is no point of marriage and most professionals agree.
Most females that don’t pander to patriarchy function socially and biologically under the values of Love and Freedom, that have a spiritual foundation, not ownership because we make humans in our bodies which is sacred. Our sex energy is stronger and more important than the male because everything in our body automatically makes a human being. We hold the species in our hearts. We don’t need to dink around with A.I. or technology or cross-dressing to fantasize about being a woman; we live it. It’s true that the egg and the sperm are equal in needing to conceive but the fact that the woman alone does the rest means that the sexual energy we share with a man is a BIG PROFIT to him. It gives him some of eternity whether he realizes it or not.
They take our sex energy and more and don’t give much back because maybe they don’t have as much to give as women do. Males and thus patriarchy are cashing in on women who don’t realize what big sexual energy we have that rivals males and men don’t understand why we give it away. Like Bruno Mars sings, “Your sex takes me to Paradise.” If he’s not having sex, he feels like he’s been locked out of heaven! That song says it all as do many other songs with men expressing their deep feelings about how dependent they are on our bodies for happiness. Swimming in our bodies is apparently something spiritual. Women just shake their heads because to us it’s just normal and men get dramatic about it!
Most women love giving their sex energy but not to the point of bankruptcy. It’s getting to the bankrupt point on this planet and it’s up to women to stop the hemorrhage.
If you think about a woman’s body like a bank account, women are letting men rob the bank. Prostitution starts to make men pay for a loan but only scratches the surface. Men need to start to pay their own way on the Earth in the form of Love so this agreement is my idea to start in that direction. I don’t know if it’s possible. Maybe it’s like trying to get blood from a turnip.
Please note that I’m not suggesting a “No Love”, “No intimacy” agreement. In fact, women are the opposite. The “No-relationship” agreement is a first step to legally and socially protect a woman from becoming the territory of a man and her energy being owned only by herself, thus guarding her sexual energy for future generations of humans and possibly saving the species. Women are being abused, used, trafficked, raped and denigrated everywhere on the planet and it’s gotta stop. Male, patriarchal institutions are trying to kill the species. That’s the opposite of everything women are about.
The No-Relationship Agreement
This must be initialed by both parties (herein called the fucker and the fuckee whose roles can swap) before having sex. Sex is never an obligatory act once enacted. We are still both totally free. Human beings don’t possess one another; we bond through love. ___________
- You agree not to ask me to be your girl/boyfriend._________
- You agree not to ask me to marry you._________
- You agree that if we discuss it at length, after some time, and agree, we can be monogamous lovers but still not be in a formal relationship that suggests territory. Once initialed, we agree that neither of us will bring another sexual partner into our home if we live together and agree to be monogamous lovers. ________
- If one changes their mind and doesn’t want to be monogamous lovers there is no obligation or punishment forthwith. We are both free agents and will go our own way.__________
- Under no circumstances does one ever tell the other one what to do. We can ask but never command.____________
- We both have and control our own money.__________
- Either of us can ask for a 3-way but never expect it.__________
- We both agree that digital sex is only occasional or just goofing around. Neither one of us engages in it with anyone as a predominant mode of sex. We agree that sex without a body is unhealthy and dumb.__________
- If we want to go out together just ask the other one. There is no obligation and we can ask someone else to go with us, female or male._________
- Public designation without #3 is “friends”.____________
- Public designation with #3 is “partner”._____________
- If one falls in love with the other because they’ve lost their mind, the other one has permission to bolt. We agree not to call the police or missing person.__________
It’s an idea. When a man I date actually initials it I’ll let you know. It would mean his intent is to love and give something back and not use my sexual energy.