We are starting out quite high today both in frequency and amplitude of the frequency. Please note that amplitude indicates SOUND. Electromagnetic energy waveforms make sound.
This is in full synchronicity with the Tzolkin, count of days/people, and tones of creation.
The ScR is monitoring the PSI BANK, the mind of earth as the sacred count of time. It merges exactly as the Haab, the solar calendar, and IChing and the multidimensional spacetime harmonic of evolution left for us by the Maya.
Q factors of the Schumann resonances are the factors which represent the sharpness of resonances of the earth ionosphere cavity. (and thus human brains, so you want to know this.) The earth as the lower boundary of the cavity can be recognized as a perfect conductor, while the ionosphere as an upper boundary is a leaky wall which has finite conductivities.
Spaceweather.com for Wednesday
CME TO STRIKE VENUS AND MARS: A CME launched into space by yesterday’s X-flare (described below) may not strike Earth, however, it will hit Venus and Mars, according to a NASA model. The strike on Venus (June 22nd) will probably erode a small amount of the planet’s upper atmosphere, while the strike on Mars (June 25th) could spark auroras visible to MAVEN and other Mars-orbiting satellites.
X-CLASS SOLAR FLARE AND CME: New sunspot AR3341 erupted on June 20th, producing an X1.1-class solar flare (1709 UT). NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory captured the extreme ultraviolet flash:
Radiation from the flare ionized the top of Earth’s atmosphere. This caused a deep shortwave radio blackout over North America: map. Aviators and ham radio operators may have noticed loss of signal at frequencies below 30 MHz for as much as 20 minutes after the flare.
SOHO coronagraphs have since detected a CME. It is the fan-shaped cloud expanding away from the sun’s southeastern limb (8 o’clock position):
The CME’s expansion velocity exceeds 1000 km/s (2.2 million mph), according to Type II radio bursts detected by the US Air Force. It’s a fast mover that should deliver a potent blow to whatever it hits.
Earth is probably not in the strike zone, although a glancing blow may be possible on June 22nd or 23rd. Confirmation awaits modeling by NOAA forecasters. Solar flare alerts: SMS Text
Do X Class Solar Flares affect the ScR?
It has been shown that an increase in the resonant frequency is proportional on the average to the logarithm of the X-ray radiation intensity to the power of 1.7. The magnitude of changes in the cavity frequency is related with the corresponding changes in the characteristic “magnetic” height of the conductivity profile of the lower ionosphere and compared with the results of the independent analysis performed by measuring VLF radio signals.Article-“The Effect of Solar Flares on the ScR from Harvard Univ.
This is even more nerdy/techy.
3D Astrology, in line with the I Ching and 4D Tzolkin lineup;
- The Sun moves into Cancer today, marking the solstice. Until July 22nd, we are self-protective and insular. Our attention turns to our nests–our families, homes, base of operations, and anything that makes us feel safe and secure. Nurturing and caring for loved ones and pet projects become a sharper focus. We’re more invested in our personal lives in the month ahead.
- This morning, before the Sun leaves Gemini, it forms a quincunx to Pluto, which can complicate decision-making. An adjustment may be necessary before we feel we’re moving forward. (100% sync with Blue 9 Torm mediated by PLUTO In 4D)
- There may be a power shift or a setback that has us feeling temporarily out of sorts or powerless, prompting us to make changes. We might need to let something go to further our psychological growth.
- However, as the day advances, Mercury forms a sextile to Mars, and then Chiron (Mars and Chiron are heading toward a trine aspect), and our minds engage. (100% sync with our antipose Red 9 Moon mediated by Mercury).
- We want to do something with our ideas, learn, teach, or debate. We are exceptionally alert, resourceful, and aware. There is enthusiasm in our conversations and excitement about our interests and discoveries. We approach problems holistically, and our problem-solving skills run high.
I haven’t made any impact whatsoever.
Our frequency is a cosmic start codon meaning we’re getting some true feelings out to increase our alignment.
13Methionine, 13Glutamic Acid, 13Glutamine, 13Tryptophan, and 1Glutamic acid evolving in us today merging 5D Light Body with electromagnetic flesh.
Location is White WB time portal near Shanghai, China again.30-60 degrees north and 90 degrees west, Hx 63
We are mediated by Mercury. Pulsing are Mars, Pluto, and Earth. Much synchronicity pulsing between 3D alignments and the oracle today. Intuition, feelings, and channeling are strong. It is not a day to deal with repressed people with closed hearts.
- The Moon spends the day in Pisces, awakening our need for spiritual refreshment or escape. Ideally, this is a time for decompressing, winding down, and tapping into our intuition.
- With a sesquiquadrate between Mercury and Neptune this morning, we tend to perceive situations in an impractical or overly optimistic way. This transit further diffuses our concentration or focus.
- Adding a layer of restlessness to the day’s astrology is a Venus-Jupiter minor square.With this transit, we seek a little more from our pleasures, money, or relationships. Channeled well, this transit can encourage us to improve our situation but otherwise might lead to over-indulgence, immoderation, or exaggeration. High expectations can leave us vulnerable to ups and downs. It can be tempting to overreach if we’re not in touch with our feelings or are discontented. This influence can exaggerate our feelings, wants, and perceived needs. It’s best to manage impulsiveness and hastiness.
11. 22. 21 by NOOR AL-SIBAI
In a galaxy far, far away…
Image by Getty Images
Imagine, if you will, that future humans manage to travel to other worlds and find… more humans.
According to one University of Cambridge astrobiologist, that scenario may be more likely than you’d think.
In a new interview with the BBC‘s Science Focus magazine, an evolutionary palaeobiologist at the institution’s Department of Earth Sciences named Simon Conway Morris declared that researchers can “say with reasonable confidence” that human-like evolution has occurred in other locations around the universe.
The core of Morris’ belief comes from the theory of convergent evolution, which claims that, as Science Focus put it, “random effects eventually average out so that evolution converges, tending to produce similar organisms in any given environment.” The magazine used the examples of flight, which “has evolved independently on Earth at least four times — in birds, bats, insects, and pterosaurs.”
In short, convergent evolution theory posits that evolution itself is a law of nature — and, as a logical endpoint, it’s likely that evolution would operate the same way on different planets as it does here on Earth. In other words, it’s theoretically possible that the blue and green alien humanoids you see on “Star Trek” could be, well, actually out there.
Morris isn’t the only Cambridge man who believes alien life would have evolved in ways “analogous to a human.”
Arik Kershenbaum, a zoologist at the rarified British institution, wrote a whole book about the concept of alien evolution.
“Because evolution is the explanatory mechanism for life everywhere,” Kershenbaum told Quanta magazine earlier this year, “then the principles that we uncover on Earth should be applicable in the rest of the universe.”
Kershenbaum argued that while it’s “tempting” to envision alien races who don’t have the same cultural interests humans have, such as philosophy and literature, we have to remember that they didn’t just spring up out of a vacuum as advanced technological beings. Even alien lifeforms with greater technology than humans, Kershenbaum said, would have “evolved from a pre-technological species.”
“If that pre-technological species went on to develop all the things that we have now, chances are that they were built on building blocks that served that social purpose — things like bonding between group members, the transmission of information and useful ideas between group members,” he told Quanta. “A pre-technological alien civilization could be singing and dancing and telling stories just like pre-technological human civilization did because it serves the same purpose.”
It’s compelling to imagine other worlds where humanoid lifeforms, in Kershenbaum’s wording, are “singing and dancing and telling stories” just like on Earth. And if the laws of evolution are as strong as Darwinists like Kershenbaum and Morris believe, that ups both our propensity for relating to and communicating with aliens — and, unfortunately, for warring with them as well.