“First, Millennials abhor falsehoods (not that any generation craves them, but Millennials are especially angsty about marketing wolves in sheeps’ clothing). And as Millennials become the dominant buying cohort for more and more companies, storytelling will become grounded in unvarnished truth.”
“Healer”, my new book, is right on time then. It is nonfiction. I just need to find my audience who wants to hear the unvarnished truth! You can purchase it from the homepage of this website.
The truth about what?
- As a young person, you need to go your own way eventually and do what you want to do or you’ll be eaten alive by our materialistic society. College can help you fund your dreams, maybe, but it is NOT a dream factory. They don’t have that much imagination.
- There are good people everywhere you go that you can make friends with, who you will stay bonded to your whole life. It’s not as scary away from home as our media portrays.
- The first people to use you and not necessarily love you may be your own family members! That doesn’t sit well with Disney magic or Hallmark holidays, but it’s the truth that many don’t want to admit…because it hurts.
- There is nothing much harder, or better for your growth that making a circle of family that you choose from your conscious mind.
- You are your own best friend and no one will ever know you better than you know yourself. Figure out your happiness/contentment recipe that you control. It’s amazing fun and very rewarding.
- Sex without friendship and affinity will leave you empty. Sleeping alone is not that bad.
- Women and men are not equal in the workplace…yet. But it can happen.
- Sometimes, ask for help from Deity, whatever name you wish to call them and show some respect in order to receive it. Be sure you know how to receive it. Lose the ego, open the heart, listen to the body.
- Someone close to you, who you love, can and will die, within minutes, with no notice. You will survive it if you realize you will see them again! Life on Earth is temporary, but physical separation from those we love still sucks for those of us left here.
- We are ONE human race. Most of our DNA is identical.
- Everybody is different, even though we seem the same.
- Love is real and nature absolutely heals