The gist of the 4D energy today is harmonizing cultural and artistic differences for the sake of beauty. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so everyone is different. Integrity means honesty about what you like, value, and see that is not necessarily in agreement with a dominant perception. Thus, we are guided by free will. It’s best to be civil as long as you don’t have to outright lie. Better to quietly leave than lie or fight.
The 5gforce for meditation🧘♂️ 🧘♀️
I organize in order to influence. Balancing wisdom I seal the process of free will with the rhythmic tone of equality. I am guided by my own power doubled.Kin 32-Yellow Rhythmic Human
The full moon is in Taurus, and the Sun is in Scorpio, so the eclipse is in opposite signs.
- At 4:24 PM EDT today, a total Lunar Eclipse occurs in the sign of Taurus, and we take an urgent interest in the physical world and our own sensual needs and desires .While we should watch for stubbornness, some self-interest is healthy and necessary now .This eclipse is the final in a set along the Taurus-Scorpio axis that first began in November 2021 .As such, it’s the final push to improve and balance Taurus- and Scorpio-ruled areas of life in our charts.
- Certainly, feelings of discontent can magnify. There can be inflated feelings, making it wise to sit with them for a bit before taking action. Full Moons always pit opposite signs of the zodiac against each other and invite us to balance the opposing energies. The contrast between earthy, practical, peace-loving Taurus and emotional, transformative, crisis-oriented Scorpio comes in full bloom now. It’s a passionate and creative full moon, ripe with possibilities and learning experiences. Our feelings about a lingering problem or issue can become very clear now. While there can be a tug-of-war between closeness and independence, we might discover ways to interact while honoring both needs. We may need to deal with distractions and feelings of discontent that can lead us along unexpected tangents. Disruptions now may lead to a desire to explore motivations and understand meanings.
- This eclipse set has stirred the need to balance our lives between collecting and sharing, the simple and complicated, tangibles, and emotional complexities.Emotions, feelings, and revelations now are pivotal–they lead to resolutions. This Lunar Eclipse can have a way of bringing dysfunctional areas of our lives to our attention. Through events, circumstances, and epiphanies occurring around this eclipse, we learn that we need to get in touch with our needs for a stronger connection to our physical natures and needs.
- To feel fulfilled, we need to acknowledge and embrace our need to care for ourselves and feel grounded and strong as individuals. Boosting our income can be part of this, and so can more effectively managing other personal resources, including our personal possessions, valuables, assets, and talents. We become aware of where we have been overdoing our dependence on others, whether emotionally, physically, or materially, where it’s come at the expense of our self-worth.
- Also occurring now–and gaining more power because they tie in with the eclipse–are aspects involving Mercury, Mars, and Jupiter. Mercury and Mars are heading into alignment, exact tomorrow.
- Today, both planets oppose Jupiter, adding immoderation, exaggeration, and enthusiasm to the mix. There can be exaggeration now, or news and revelations coming in can be blown up and dramatic but not discountable since they come from real feelings. We should watch for rushed decisions and actions. With these aspects, we have a strong desire to expand, grow, and do and know more. If we feel limited or restricted, or if we don’t know where to begin, this can be especially frustrating. We may get fired up over opposing viewpoints, and we may need to adjust our action plan. The desire to go big is with us, but so is the tendency to overestimate. Competitive feelings, however, can motivate us to push ourselves a little harder–the trick will be to do so with moderation. Errors in judgment made now are likely due to impulsiveness and overlooking crucial details.
- These aspects can also bring a turning point to a project or even an attitude. We can feel passionately about our goals and beliefs, but we should watch that this doesn’t become self-righteousness. Instead, we might work hard at improving our ideas and uncovering information. There is a lot of creative energy generated now, but perhaps a little too much, so that tempers can flare. It’s best to watch for arrogance. Ideally, we harness this power to make changes and improvements.
- The Moon is void from 4:20 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Pluto), until the Moon enters Taurus at 7:45 AM EDT.
This epic saga comes to you from cafeastrology.com. 😏