We enter a new HF52 today, which is an Omega point. It is a big sunspot cycle 25 pivot point in the harmonic, which takes us into a new part of the cycle. I Ching Hx12 is Standstill/stagnant which goes right along with the Mercury retrograde. We are in Stage II, Concurrent Aboriginal Prehistoric AC strand (Future back to present). Aboriginal Generative. MEANING…we have the opportunity to pick a NEW future instead of an old one. Let’s be creative and break our bad old habits.
The seasonal earth plate affected is Plate III-0-30degrees N, 225-270 degrees E. in the N. Polar Zone.
Our analog is the Goddess Ixchel who was kicked to the curb in lieu of Draco Reptilian military patriarchy, physically dominant due to ingested nanites. And now here we are with that karma on earth. It’s Luciferian and in error but full of lessons of what not to do, like use the use the Sun to blow up your planet kind of thing. And blow off 1/3 of Mars.
Guiding us this morning is Red 10 Skywalker who is a guide for integrity and movement as well as prophecy. This afternoon we’re challenged by the Pentagon planet Jupiter as Blue 10 Eagle. This is the conflict between Enlil and Enki. You can search it on this blog. There is a good video about it. Tonight is self-existing discipline mediated by Saturn.
The gist of today is a rough one. Do your best to focus and don’t let the patriarchal system with their faulty ideas hijack your time, your body, or your creativity. Drink water and work out, listen to music to feel better.
The 5gforce for meditation
I define in order to create. Measuring mind I seal the output of vision with the self-existing tone of form. I am guided by the power of magic. I am a polar kin. I convert the blue galactic spectrum (very interesting)Kin 95-Blue 4 Self-Existing Eagle
The blue specturm is TRANSFORMATIVE. The time portal is the Arctic Circle, Greenland, Canada, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, Wisconsin and all those northern states, New York and the East Coast down to the Carolinas.. The southern cutoff appears to be Indiana. The rest of the U.S. is in the Blue Monkey time portal.
- The Moon continues its transit of spirited Sagittarius until 9:05 AM EDT, after which the Capricorn Moon is practical and earthy. We can be quick to react this morning with the Sagittarius Moon square Mars. (That happened to me)
- This transit stirs our need for action, activity, and challenges, but we may not know how to direct this energy constructively.
- Fortunately, the Capricorn Moon harmonizes with Saturn and the Sun, and we are cautious and draw upon common sense when making decisions. We pay special attention to structures, rules, and goals.
- However, the Sun and Saturn are heading toward an opposition, exact early tomorrow, and we can experience a reality check related to our work, responsibilities, or the rules in general. Feelings of doubt, pessimism, or guilt may undermine our confidence until we make corrections. Feeling blocked, encountering obstacles to progress, and inhibitions are all possible under this influence. While there can be a letdown, our efforts to measure up to expectations can ultimately increase confidence in our ability to be responsible for ourselves. Focusing too much on our feelings may not be very productive right now. This is a time for reevaluating goals, considering the limits of time and energy. It can be a good time to develop real solutions to long-term problems and recognize the meaning behind recent restrictions or limitations. We might acknowledge the need to adopt a humbler, more mature, and possibly more conservative approach. We might also need to catch up on neglected duties or responsibilities.
- The Moon is void from 7:56 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Mars), until the Moon enters Capricorn at 9:05 AM EDT.