This is 5 days before 6/18/23 when the amps went to 190!!
The Axis of the Eternal Present, but this is Implicate Order so no 3 or 4D. Just 5D.
Today we have Tone 1 Monkey Asparagine, 1Star Leucine, 1Monkey Asparagine, 1Dragon Cysteine, and 13Dog Aspartic Acid evolving in us. This amounts to a clear vibe of MAYA or ILLUSION. Really, folks, to a high degree, what we experience and feel in 3D is just an Earth Movie in the holographic matrix. Monkey teaches us that we need to PLAY and let go of ego and frustration, competition, greed, all the vices that put us in a bad mood and cause us to treat ourselves and others badly and be less serious. Lighten up. Earth is an experimental zone and our bodies and physical awareness can be a JOY, not a problem if we just realize that it will all pass. This too shall pass has been true for 4 billion years on earth. Humans are only 1 million years old. We’re little babies here so don’t clench too tightly to what goes on here. It is of epic importance that you are kind to yourself and others, love, breathe, be happy, play, and share.
We hit Blue 1 Magnetic Monkey today mediated by Venus in 4D and in total synchronicity with 3D astronomy. Astrology is just an ancient interpretation of astronomical facts. I suppose, like spirituality, some of astrology is up for interpretation.
- Some minor discontent on social levels can be in store today with Venus in minor challenging aspect to Saturn and the Sun.
- Venus forms a quincunx to Saturn this morning, and we can feel torn between different desires, situations, or viewpoints. The dilemma could be between pleasure and responsibility, and perhaps not able to fully appreciate or deal with either.
- With this afternoon’s Venus-Sun semi-square, we might watch for a tendency to go overboard in seeking others’ appreciation. We can be especially sensitive to imbalances in our environment and relationships. What we want to do and think we should do can be at odds now, and we may not be very productive or decisive with this kind of discontent. Ideally, we look for creative solutions for dissatisfaction. It’s best to get in touch with our needs and watch for overindulging or procrastinating.
- Mercury’s semi-square to Chiron (tonight at dusk, The Hidden Wisdom, White 13 Dog mediated by Mercury!) points to further hesitation in making decisions. This transit challenges us to communicate with more sensitivity.
- The Moon continues its transit of straightforward Aries until 2:31 PM EDT, when it heads into steady Taurus. The Moon is void from 2:26 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Pluto), until the Moon enters Taurus at 2:31 PM EDT.