The Woman weaving an Indian blanket is analogous to the Loom of The Maya. Our mother’s weave a body for us to use on earth but WE weave our lives, destiny, lessons, relationships and opportunities.
In order to spiritually advance, you have to release the idea that you are a VICTIM of your PARENTS or your family and accept that you control your life. We are not children needing a security blanket and steeped in our moody feelings. We are children of God. Find Source in you to free yourself from Earth illusions.
If you want something to be different you have to change it. The government, nor the Church, nor any other institution is going to empower you to create your life. They are programming you and want your money! They want you to be what they need, not what you need.
- Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, and Maldek are moving in Time today.
- The Moon continues its transit of Libra until 7:06 PM EST, when it moves into Scorpio. We tend to analyze our feelings and relationships.
- Mercury and Jupiter form a semi-sextile today, suggesting some inability to settle on a particular idea, opinion, or project. However, we think positively and bounce back quickly from disappointment.
- Still, Mercury’s semi-square with Pluto can find us mildly skeptical later today. This influence can excite some tension or mental distress and worry. We tend to obsess over an issue that we can’t control. We’re somewhat mistrustful under this influence, although if we harness the energy and use it for good, we can develop strategies to get to the bottom of a matter.
- The void Moon occurs from 6:37 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Pluto), until the Moon enters Scorpio at 7:06 PM EST.