We start a new HF9 in TIME today. Planetary output, express the intelligence of manifestation as we move toward Yellow 10 Warrior. There are plenty of people right now who would differ with how intelligent it was to manifest onto Earth at this time. But if you look at the gateway for Friday, it encourages kin to question and be courageous, not cower and follow like a sheep. That’s how we perfect ourselves. That’s what we’ll be working on for 4 days and Red Skywalker reminds us we have KARMA to deal with. This is not a time to feel like we have to agree with others more than honoring ourselves.
This is I Ching 32; Duration;Enduring so this oracle is saying it also. If we want to last, we need to deal. It’s location is 60°S–45°W roughly in the same area as the White Wizard portal which is 60°S–15°W. Tomorrow is White 8 Wizard.
I channel in order to know. Inspiring healing I seal the store of accomplishment with the resonant tone of attunement. I am guided by the power of self-generation.Kin #7-Blue 7 Hand
Red 7 Skywalker and it’s analog pulse to the abdomen below the breast, left and right. It’s ribs, heart, lungs, stomach, liver, pancreas, all the vital internal organs. Resonant Tone 7 pulses to the voice chakra, the JOINT of C7 at the base of the neck. That’s what the voice does!, it RESONATES like no other part of the body.
Red Skywalker is the symbol for GLUTAMINE which I talked about yesterday. It comes from glutamic acid in the body, or simply being human which is what Skywalker and Worldbridger DID after the Tiamat blowup. We had to save a remnant of our human species after the blowup and we needed the help of Blue Hand~Yellow Human to revamp our genetics to tailor it to earth. This was base level stuff but we had no choice. Earth was not as advanced as Tiamat and was quite superstitious and still is when it comes to nature and spirituality but it is what it is.
Most glutamine is stored in muscles, followed by the lungs where much of the glutamine is made. Glutamine is important for removing excess ammonia (a common waste product in the body). It also helps your immune system function and may be needed for normal brain function and digestion.
3D space and 4D Time sync
- The Full Moon occurs this morning at 7:41 AM EST in the sign of Virgo, and there can be a significant epiphany, realization, or turning point. The Full Moon is a time of culmination and fulfillment–an emotional time of romance, fertilization, and relationships. This Full Moon presses us to find a balance between day-to-day functions and routines, physical health, and the need for order (Virgo) and vision, spiritual health, and the infinite (Pisces).
- Virgo rules the tools and techniques we use to deal with day-to-day life, while Pisces rules the tools we use to deal with our spiritual selves.
- The sudden awareness of a lack in our lives gives us a golden opportunity to explore our emotional needs. It’s time to express ourselves and let things out of our systems. It’s an eyes-wide-open time for our work, habits, health, and routines. We are likely to receive strong messages from our intuition.
- This Full Moon closely harmonizes with Uranus, suggesting a forward-looking attitude toward making changes and improvements. We’re inventive and inspired.
- However, its square to Mars indicates a temptation to rush things or push our agenda too soon. (The Full Moon is is square to our THEME so there will be some tension today)
- Saturn leaves Aquarius and enters Pisces today, where it will transit until May 24th, 2025 (and later from September 1st, 2025, until February 13th, 2026).
- During these periods, there can be some frustration in achieving practical goals until we learn to integrate our material and non-material values. We can feel uncomfortable with big shows of feeling or vulnerability/weakness. However, we limit ourselves by not fully allowing ourselves these very human qualities. While we will work hard or root for the underdog, we don’t feel comfortable feeling like we are one! We should watch for subtly conveying to others that we don’t need kindness, compliments, and support. We can be bothered by people who seem to play the victim or, on another level, are too “out there” with their spirituality. Lacking some faith or trust in our intuition (or life itself), we can frequently feel vaguely fearful.
- We can be more comfortable offering tangible help and advice than emotional shows of support. We should learn to recognize how we may limit ourselves and our experiences if we deny our connection to the more vulnerable, messy, or chaotic side of ourselves. It’s a step-by-step, slow-but-sure process.
- Quietly working hard can be a real strength of this transit. We’re learning to allow ourselves to be creative and imaginative. We’re also capable of considerable effort and hard work in support and service. It’s easier for us to put our egos aside to get things done.