He died in 2016 and was Born on September 17, 1930. You can google it yourself and check it in your oracle app. I think he was a Virgo Sun.
Before becoming an astronaut, Mitchell earned his
- Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Management from Carnegie Institute of Technology and
- He entered the United States Navy in 1952. After being commissioned through the Officer Candidate School at Newport, Rhode Island, he served as a Naval Aviator.
- In 1961, he received his second bachelor’s degree, in aeronautical engineering, from the U.S. Naval Postgraduate School and
- Three years later earned his doctorate in Aeronautics and Astronautics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
- From 1965 to 1966, he attended the U.S. Air Force Aerospace Research Pilot School and graduated first in his class.
- During this period, he served as an instructor in advanced mathematics and navigation theory for astronaut candidates.
- He was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Richard M. Nixon in 1970
(And yet this writer on the previous post with his little science rag has the gaul to insult him)
Tone 4 Kin mediated by Uranus don’t incarnate to Earth to be liked or understood. Mitchell was very spiritual looking at his Guide Power and he had something to say that would not cause people to like him.
That is TONE 4 AND TONE 13. We have that in common. Par for the course.
His hidden wisdom is highly significant and pivotal for him. It Is symbolic of his mother. I see this in 4~10 and 10~4 birth oracles. The self-existing tone changes your planetary manifestation. Something occurred with his mother that changed his life. Maybe she was the impetus for him becoming an astronaut.
His challenge was humans who either saw things their way or were centered enough in themselves that they saw the truth of what he was saying. No doubt it was a mixed bag depending on their level of enlightenment.