Today is Red 7 Resonant Dragon so the pulse in 4 and 5D is continuously circling. That increases the intensity of what is happening in 3D.
We enter a new HF61 today as we close in on the end of the 260-day cycle and are in a crisis last quarter Moon of the 13-Moon calendar. (See below) This is Planetary INPUT. Inform the flowering of manifestation as we move to Yellow 10 Planetary Seed over four days. I Ching Hx27 governs the earth pulse located at 60°South–180°East which is approximately pulsing with Yellow Seed Time Portal which is where we are headed IN TIME over 4 days. Synchronicity.That time portal is 60°S–165°E located in the S. Pacific, South of Australia.
We are in Stage IV, Ancient World History in the CA, past to present timeline in 4D. This is Hieratic Imperial. Unless, of course, you are able to meditate and sit in your Axis of the Eternal Present, your brain and spinal cord where you have no focus on the embodiment of your past and your future. Most of the time you can mentally sit in the eternal now which is REALITY. You’d be in 5D awareness, very psychic, healthy, no addiction, telepathic, and always able to see synchronicity. We can all do this. It’s the source of agelessness or at least really slowing it down.
The 5GForce to up level 3 and 4D is Blue 7 Resonant Storm-Kin59;
I channel in order to catalyze. Inspiring energy I seal the matrix of self-generation with the resonant tone of attunement. I am guided by the power of magic.The Dreamspell
Psi Bank Ionosphere
Spaceweather Created by DNA Evolution in Our System from spaceweather.com
The N.Polar Zone of the Tzolkin Psi Bank (the ionosphere) at the 4th layer has pivoted to the positive polarity with protons. Consequently the S. Polar zone lost frequency. It seems Earth’s poles are adjusting, at least in a minor way for now, to the new 25th solar cycle
Michigan has 44 ° and rain in January this week. Unheard of. All of our weather will turn opposite of what it has been in the past.
POLAR CAP ABSORPTION EVENT: Yesterday, Jan. 13th, Earth-orbiting satellites detected a pulse of energetic protons from the sun. When they hit Earth, a polar cap absorption event (PCA) occured:
Shortwave radio signals around the South Pole were abruptly attentuated. Why? Protons funneled by Earth’s magnetic field into the Antarctic atmosphere ionized the D-layer of the ionosphere. This disrupted the normal propagation of radio signals at frequencies below ~30 MHz.
The PCA lasted for hours and would have blacked out radio communications for any airplanes flying over the South Pole. PCAs (Principal Component Analysis efficient representation of the information in multiple time series (time series of gridded maps); are a bigger problem when they occur over the North Pole where “great circle” air traffic is busier. The time for *that* is northern summer when the North Pole is tipped toward the sun. More PCAs are in the offing as Solar Cycle 25 intensifies.
EMERGING SUNSPOTS (UPDATED): A phalanx of large sunspots is emerging over the sun’s eastern limb. This movie from NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory shows them turning toward Earth on Jan 14th:
We knew they were coming. Their approach was heralded by strong helioseismic echoes from the farside of the sun shown on Spaceweather.com a few days ago.
Sunspot AR3190, on the left, is one of the biggest individual sunspots of Solar Cycle 25. Sunspot complex AR3191-92, on the right, is crackling with M-class solar flares. Soon, the explosions will be geoeffective as Earth enters the strike zone. Solar flare alerts: SMS Text.
- Early today, a Sun-Saturn semi-sextile influence has a somewhat heavy feeling. We can find it challenging to enjoy ourselves thoroughly without a vague sense that we’re neglecting a responsibility.
- As the day advances, we’re going in the opposite direction. It’s all too easy to feel caged in, and we tend to rebel against anything that ties us down.
- A Venus-Uranus square presents a potential challenge or struggle.
- Values and tastes may clash, and social activities could suffer as a result. We can feel torn between wanting closeness and freedom. Impulsive attractions to people and/or material goods can lead us astray. Some instability, restlessness, and rebelliousness are possible themes in our relationships. It’s best to hold off on decision-making regarding finances, as there is a tendency to act on a whim rather than reason. We might feel discontent with our current pleasures or pastimes, and a change may be satisfying. It’s probably best to tame restlessness or avoid abrupt moves but consider our needs for growth and a change of pace.
- The Last Quarter Moon occurs at 9:10 PM in Libra, and this phase of the Moon points to a possible crisis of consciousness. Libra is ruled by Venus (our Blue Monkey Antipode)
- After basking in the awareness symbolized by the full light of the Moon at the time of last week’s Full Moon, we begin to see what works for us–and what doesn’t–in preparation for next week’s New Moon when something new is born again. It’s not the best time to start a significant project, but we might begin to finish up the details of whatever we conceived at the last New Moon. Ideally, we’re arriving at a more mature view of a project or situation.