Tonight is the full moon in Cancer. ♋️ We also start a new HF59 today; Polarizing output. Express the intelligence of challenge as we move over 4 days to Yellow 2 Warrior.
This is I Ching Hx 3 on earth; Difficulty at the Beginning. 30-60° N. latitude and 270° longitude. This is nucleotide CTC-Leucine
Coronal Holes: 05 Jan 23
There are no significant coronal holes on the Earthside of the sun. Credit: SDO/AIA.
3D Astrology and 4D Tzolkin Time
The flow of time is center, right, up, and counter clockwise to the bottom. 4D is opposite of a clock. Clocks are mechanical death, slavery, money, patriarchy and error. DNA with multiple dimensions is LIFE, female leads, genders BALANCE in power. There is no dominance.
12 Mars 4D, 12 Mars 4D, 12 asteroid belt karma 4D, 12 Saturn 4D, 2Venus 4D
Glutamine, Threonine, Serine, Alanine, and Leucine
4D Time Portals
- Skywalker Signal kin-30°S. 60°W.
- Wizard Gateway kin-60°S. 15°W
- Eagle Polar kin-60°N. 105°W
- Warrior Cardinal kin-30°N. 60°W.
The IChing are the 64 DNA nucleotides which scientists have known for some time. Hence Liebnitz invented binary code to speak to our Minds through computers. To PROGRAM us?
The 5gforce to level up 3 and 4D is Blue 2 Polar Hand.
“I polarize in order to know. Stabilizing healing I seal the store of accomplishment with the Polar tone of challenge. I am guided by the power of self-generation.”
3D Astrology Line-Up
- Saturn forms a semi-sextile to Neptune today–a longer-term aspect that first occurred on May 17th and then recurred on May 31st. There can be some ambivalence while this transit is active. Our sense of our obligation is strong, but so is a tendency to avoid, which in turn feeds guilt and undermines confidence. (Not in everyone. Avoidance of toxicity is wise)
- We should watch for over-rationalizing or denying matters that make us uncomfortable or that would require more energy and action from us if we acknowledged them. (Why?)
- Similarly, it can be challenging to fully allow ourselves to dream or let go. We may be attempting to feed our imagination and our need for realism but have difficulty finding a middle ground. We need to make adjustments that help strike a balance between a practical/responsible approach to our lives and incorporating more spiritual and idealistic goals.
- A Full Moon occurs at 6:08 PM EST in the sign of Cancer, and it’s a time of culmination and heightened awareness. We can become especially aware of any over-attachment we might have to outdated pleasures, connections, or things. The need for family, nurturing, safety, and comfort is strong. Something comes to light now, and if we get in touch with our emotions/hearts, we can better understand what needs to change or what needs to go. We seek nourishment from others, and we tend to support others more naturally in turn.
- This Wolf Moon harmonizes with Uranus and the True North Node of the Moon.
- It also occurs near the inferior conjunction of the Sun and Mercury. Our revelations are pivotal, gently surprising, and growth-oriented, even if we’re temporarily focusing on the past.