The New Moon in Capricorn hit at 5am in exact sync with this gateway.
This an 11~3 pulse. Tryptophan is being stimulated to BE RELEASED. It pulses right on the brain and relaxes it. Tone 3 in the subconscious Hidden Wisdom position is electricity or ELECTRONS in the WHITE WIND! YES, the cosmos is most definitely whipping up the frequencies for some big vibratory changes on our evolution today. Wind is mediated from Uranus. With Red 11 Moon pulsing on the antipode the DNA is coming off it moorings to start a new sequence! That is the antipode, Red 11 Moon, the start codon.
The weather and Earth changes ALWAYS follow evolutionary DNA cycles. It expresses them just like human body-mind-spirit does.
3D Function. The body uses tryptophan to help make melatonin and serotonin. Melatonin helps regulate the sleep-wake cycle, and serotonin is thought to help regulate appetite, sleep, mood, and pain. The liver can also use tryptophan to produce niacin (vitamin B3), which is needed for energy metabolism and DNA production.
The body pulse is to the left top of the head and left brain and the left hip JOINT
The UPLEVELING 5 GForce is Kin81; Red 3 Electric Dragon
“I activate in order to nurture. Bonding being I seal the input of birth with the electric tone of service. I am guided by the power of life-force.”
Meditate using this mantra and today’s mantra on the left to raise your frequency, remedy your hindrances and appetites, and identify your distortions.
- The Moon enters Capricorn at 2:50 AM EST, and the New Moon occurs at 5:18 AM, symbolizing a new beginning.
- With this potent energy, it makes sense to focus on some of the constructive traits of the sign of the Goat–tenacious, resourceful, disciplined, wise, ambitious, prudent, constant–and consider how to positively incorporate these qualities into our lives. It’s a time to focus on practical and attainable long-term goals, work on developing maturity and common sense, prepare for the future, make commitments and recognize responsibilities, and realistically nurture our dreams. We have the chance to create some serious order in our lives. Making concrete plans can be satisfying in the days ahead. We might develop reasonable boundaries and rules that offer us some freedom from worry and chaos.
- However, this lunation clashes with Jupiter, newly in Aries, and there is some danger of overdoing or overestimating.
- Also today, Chiron stations and turns direct, ending its retrograde that lasted since July 19th.
- With this shift, we can feel vulnerable–emotional truths about matters we’ve been avoiding or confused about are beginning to emerge now and in the coming weeks. These may not always be comfortable, but they can motivate us to take appropriate action.
- Jupiter’s semi-square to Uranus can stir some restlessness. This is the final of three transits, with the other two perfections on May 11th and September 28th, and it’s a minor but longer-term aspect. We want to grow, improve, and innovate, but we need to be more focused. It’s hard to find common ground with others. With this rebellious, restless influence, we should avoid random moves. It’s best to tap into areas needing attention and improvement. We might open ourselves up to new ways of thinking, but we could also too easily avoid taking responsibility for things that truly matter. While it’s best to watch for impractical ventures and unusual tangents with weak staying power, we should connect with our desire to innovate.
- The void Moon continues today until the Moon enters Capricorn at 2:50 AM EST.