Asteroid belt, Uranus, Jupiter and Earth are pulsing. The asteroid belt is an apt metaphor for our lives in pieces.
The astrologer wrote a short novel here so I’m posting it now rather than later. There is also a transit video. We are mediated by the asteroid belt today with White 5 Wizard so IMO we are just releasing more Maldekian karma. Don’t get overly excited unless you’ve been exceptionally repressed, especially with family or sexual issues.
- This morning, at 6:03 AM EST, a total Lunar Eclipse occurs in the sign of Taurus. We take an urgent interest in the physical world and our own sensual needs and desires at this time. While we should watch for stubbornness, some self-interest is healthy and necessary now.
- This eclipse is the fifth in a set along the Taurus-Scorpio axis that will continue until October 2023. It’s another prompt, nudge, or push in the continuing story of improving Taurus- and Scorpio-ruled areas of life in our charts, and feelings of discontent can magnify. There can be inflated feelings, so it’s wise to sit with them for a bit before taking action. Full Moons always pit opposite signs of the zodiac against each other and invite us to balance the opposing energies. The contrast between earthy, practical, peace-loving Taurus and emotional, transformative, crisis-oriented Scorpio comes full bloom now. It’s a passionate and creative Full Moon, ripe with possibilities and learning experiences. Intimate relationship matters, such as personal comfort levels, sexuality, and values, figure prominently now. Our feelings about a lingering problem or issue can become very clear now. While there can be a tug-of-war between closeness and independence, we might discover ways to interact while honoring both needs. We may need to deal with distractions and feelings of discontent that can lead us along unexpected tangents. Disruptions now may lead to a desire to explore motivations and understand meanings.
- Also occurring now–and gaining more power because they’re tied in with the eclipse–are the superior conjunction of the Sun and Mercury and these bodies’ oppositions to Uranus. Ideas and realizations now are pivotal. As we see our very different needs pitted against one another today, we can feel quite a bit of tension, but it can be instructive. We are likely to encounter resistance from others and from within ourselves. Unanticipated events may be part of the picture now, mainly through our relationships and the illumination of a different perspective. This energy is rebellious and touchy, especially if we feel constrained. We may need to deal with distractions and feelings of discontent, which could lead us along unexpected tangents. Disruptions now may lead to a desire to explore motivations and understand meanings.
- Transits today pull up the need to review our desire for more freedom. (Uranus is Rx in Taurus) We are reaching a point of total exposure, especially regarding autonomy, innovation, and independence issues. Sudden changes in plans are likely, and these could motivate us to try new approaches. The drive to do something new is with us, but we still need a direction or purpose, and it’s best to avoid making hasty decisions.
- Today’s Full Moon is fertile and potent, awakening us to our feelings or a new approach to enjoying ourselves. With its ties to the Sun-Mercury-Uranus configuration, there can be surprise or abrupt elements to our epiphanies. There can be a strong urge (or need to break free from old patterns in our relationships. Our feelings about a lingering problem or matter can become very clear now. The desire to experience something new, exciting, and bold can figure strongly, yet we can also experience some fear of breaking out of our comfort zones.
- The Mercury-Sun alignment offers us a nice window of opportunity to clearly see our goals in our intimate worlds. There can be an epiphany, illumination of a matter, or a clearing of the air. We are sharp, communicative, and open at this time, and what we say or write now has a strong impact, for better or worse! An idea or plan can come to full bloom. There can be new insights into our intimate relationships, personal psychology, or finances. This energy is very much a mental, light-bulb-over-the-head energy.