Update: I have 1400 more posts to categorize. Best I can gather I was too busy before to do it as I posted. Lesson learned. The intuitive categories should change automatically soon.
There are 53 days of descending into the Autumnal darkness before the light of the Winter Solstice returns and the sunlight lasts longer all winter. Use it well to examine your pieces of shadow. Just don’t dwell on it.
This is pulsing to the right arm flesh. GalacticTone 8 pulses to the right shoulder JOINT but the right shoulder flesh is pulsed by Blue Night. This whole arm is Saturn and Jupiter; orderly, dictatorial, demanding, everything you would expect a right side dominant human to be.
I always tell my patients, work on being ambidextrous. Use both sides of your body equally. Switch them up in your activities. They tend to balk and say no. Don’t resist balance folks. Stand on both feet equally. Check yourself. Stretch them both equally. Humans are very unbalanced because our manifested world is engineered unbalanced or not ergonomic. Anyway, you can do it yourself and your body won’t fall apart.
The 5GForce is Yellow 6 Rhythmic Warrior, Kin #136;
I organize in order to question. Balancing fearlessness I seal the output of intelligence with the rhythmic tone of equality. I am guided by my own power doubled.The Dreamspell
Location: 60 degrees south, 180 degrees west on VI planetary plate; Autumnal Plate. It’s near the White Wizard Gateway Time Portal in the South but on the Tzolkin Harmonic it’s in the N. Polar zone of our cells.
White Wizard Time Portal is 60 degrees south–15 degrees west which is approximate to 180 degrees west which is 0 degrees at the prime meridian or international dateline. This is the South Atlantic off of the South Sandwich islands in the Indian Ocean. This template is a Gateway Kin; Root/Transmit so GROUNDING is them theme in 3D.
We are mediated by JUPITER today bit the 3D pulse is all over the map. Pulsing are Venus, the asteroid belt, and Uranus. This is a good day to plumb mystical depths, read, sit in an overstuffed chair and melt into not knowing. I’m going to keep categorizing and sit in the mystery of why I don’t want people to find my work, yet I do. We are our own worst enemy or our own best friend. Still, it helps to bounce things off of others, but just listen. Don’t do what they say. Follow your inner guide.
This astrological lineup will explain how fickle our inclinations are today. GO DEEPER AND BE QUIET. I posted the transit video before this one.
- The Moon continues its transit of Sagittarius until 9:22 AM EDT, when it moves into sensible Capricorn.
- Decisions aren’t easy today with Mercury quincunx Jupiter and Venus sesquiquadrate Neptune.
- Mercury forms this aspect to Jupiter just before it leaves the sign of Libra, making it even more likely that decisions made now are unlikely practical. We may overestimate our abilities or underestimate the situation, or we might see-saw between alternatives.
- Because Mars is about to station and turn retrograde (tomorrow), we have further reason to take things easy. It’s best to wait and see.
- Mercury moves into Scorpio this afternoon, and until November 17th, we seek truths in all things hidden or undercover. It’s a time to probe, investigate, observe, and focus. Looking for motivations-–the more deeply buried, the better–-satisfies an intellectual need. We throw away superficial manners of communicating in favor of deep conversations. Scorpio is exceptionally sharp, profound, and analytical. Thinking tends to be one-track-minded and perhaps obsessive during this cycle.
- The void Moon occurs from 9:11 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Jupiter), until the Moon enters Capricorn at 9:22 AM EDT.