We are pulsing on the long line of GAP cells of our RNA on the future strand so these are stronger evolutionary pulses for another week.
Our 5th density pulse for Yellow 5 Star is Yellow 9 Human pulsing in sync with the inverse Hidden Wisdom Red 9 Solar Skywalker. Even the 5GForce is a GAP kin so these are big power pulses. Today it is glutamic Acid and glutamate stimulating evolution. Glutamic acid is an amino acid used to form proteins. In the body it turns into glutamate. These two tribes are right next to each other as 12 and 13. This is a chemical that helps nerve cells in the brain send and receive information from other cells. It may be involved in learning and memory. This is free will and prophecy from Fifth dimension if you meditate.
We are mediated by Venus. Pulsing are Saturn, Neptune, and Mars today
- The Moon heads into the sign of Gemini early today, and we’re focusing on communicating and connecting.
- However, Gemini’s ruler, Mercury, forms a sesquiquadrate to both Uranus and Saturn today, pointing to minor missteps or interruptions. We may need to manage some inconveniences in our communications and transit. There can be difficulties following a schedule. We might want to watch for hypersensitivity, negative thinking, and unhelpful criticism. On the bright side, identifying flaws comes more readily.
- Venus forms a quincunx to Uranus, and it’s not easy integrating our needs for companionship or closeness with our desire for freedom and independence. There is a sense that we can only have one or the other. Temporarily, we’re unlikely to feel confident enough to rock the boat, but taming rebelliousness makes sense now.
- As the day advances, a Venus-Saturn trine comes into influence and encourages sorting out our feelings. (THEME AND GUIDE POWER) We’re approaching love, relationships, money, or pleasure-seeking in a more mature, responsible, and level-headed way. It’s a good time for stabilizing relations and demonstrating our affection through practical support, service, and shows of loyalty. This influence reminds us of the value of constancy and reliability. It tends to generate a realistic and perhaps materialistic view of our relationships. We’re enjoying our responsibilities, work, or duties more than usual. At the same time, we’re noticing and appreciating the more unique elements of people, situations, and projects today.
- The void Moon continues today until the Moon enters Gemini at 1:09 AM EDT.