We are in Yellow Seed 13-Day Cycle #12 as of yesterday; FOCUS. We enter new HF37; overtone store. Remember the elegance of radiance. This is I Ching 30; The Clinging Fire-Synergy. The Inv. HF is 29; Crystal Output
The 13-Moon Calendar Body Frequency. 28×13=364, 13 full moon cycles per solar year.
- Waning gibbous Moon in Aries
- 4th Chakra; heart focus
- End of Week 3; Week 3: (Blue) Patience Transforms Conduct
- Silio – mental electron neutron (discharge)
- Focus on your heart chakra and meditate; “My role is to accomplish the loving actions of Source in me. I discharge the mental electron neutron at the center of the earth”
- Red 2 Serpent Serine is classified as a nutritionally non-essential amino acid. Serine is critical for the production of the body’s proteins, enzymes and muscle tissue. It is needed for the proper metabolism of fats and fatty acids. It also helps in the production of antibodies.
The Fifth Density Galactic Force IN US
First read today’s 3D Mantra on your app and then this takes it up a level, where we need to be in 5th density.
It is Blue 12 Eagle Arginine, Kin 155;
I dedicate in order to create. Universalizing mind, I seal the output of vision with the crystal tone of cooperation. I am guided by the power of accomplishment. I am a G.A.P. kinKin 155
We need to uplevel this with the future 5D pulse now by applying Tzokonic values. Notice how this is a low, emotionally negative and insecure vibration as you read it. This is the past.
- Venus opposes Chiron this morning, and there can be disappointments as we focus on the differences and weaknesses rather than the strong points in our interactions. Temporarily, we’re less confident about our relationships, social life, worth, money, or social skills. We are more aware and possibly resentful of imbalances in our relationships and insecure about whether our affections are reciprocated.
- The Moon (Full) continues in bold Aries until 5:04 PM EDT, when it enters steady Taurus.
- Mercury enters Libra today, where it will stay until the 29th. Mercury first moved into Libra on August 25th but turned retrograde on September 9th and retreated into Virgo on September 23rd. With Mercury now in Libra, we bring a more rational approach to one-to-one relationships. It’s a good time to think about improving our negotiation skills. While it’s not a time for hard work or getting down to the nitty gritty, we’re in good shape for mending fences, socializing, and harmonizing. We prosper by communicating more effectively and diplomatically, mediating, negotiating, or compromising. Our thinking is moderate–we avoid extremes of opinion, preferring to be fair to all involved.
- The void Moon occurs from 10:02 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Pluto), until the Moon enters Taurus at 5:04 PM EDT