The Evolving Earth
The earth and all DNA on it initiate evolution. The Sun and Galactic center responds. They are our cosmic parents. Parents respond to a child’s cues for its growth, it doesn’t control the child’s growth. Nature is naturally aligned with the universe in destiny to grow and change DNA. Parents can’t control that but they should protect and nurture it. That is also the case with evolving life in all of the spheres.
The Evolving Body
Attributes today are manifesting a vision in 4D, getting funds to do it, selling stuff if you have to, focusing on the goal, dreaming deep, and holding to passion and survival even if part of you has to die. Sounds like the millennials to me except they only die in their computer games.
This one is long. We are mediated by Jupiter today. Mars, Uranus, N. NODE, and midheaven are in Taurus. The moon is in Virgo ruled by Mercury. Everybody is talking. Materialistic focus is rampant to shore up THE MIND. Big destinies are spinning in the Matrix. The Sun is in Leo.
- This morning’s Mercury-Neptune quincunx can challenge our decision-making confidence. We might waver with uncertainty, or we’re inclined to daydream at the expense of productivity and clear communication. There can be some mental disorganization to manage now.
- However, something bigger is in play: Mars, Uranus, and the Moon’s true North Node align, and we attract people or lessons into our lives that encourage us to detach from traditions or conventions that keep us from growing. These are all placed in earth signs now. It’s an excellent time to make pivotal friendships or group connections. Our passions and interests can connect us with others. At this time, life lessons are about developing self-sufficiency while concerning ourselves with bettering the world around us; that is, with others, the community, and society in mind. It can be about retraining ourselves to change our definition of comfort, abundance, luxury, security, and pleasure, perhaps in ways that also benefit the group or the planet as a whole. We are also especially aware of current values in society, and we can be excited about helping to shape them. Essentially, we are redefining what it means to be secure, comfortable, wealthy, or stable.
- With Mars and Uranus together, we can experience a sudden desire to make things happen. In fact, it’s a powerful time for ridding ourselves of attachments that have been weighing us down–we’re letting the change in. We’re bold and assertive, willing to experiment, and hyper-conscious of a need to act independently. The best way to harness this exciting but erratic energy is to act rather than react. However, it can be challenging to know whether our impulses come from genuine desire or if we are rebelling against restrictions. We should watch for rash decisions and impatience, which can lead to accidents or other missteps. Anger or rebellion can be unexpected.
- With these bodies in Taurus, there can be abrupt changes, choices, or decisions with money, valuables, possessions, ownership, and income, leading to a reshuffling of priorities or values. On a psychological level, this can be about boundaries, self-worth, and matters of respect.
- Venus is moving into harmony with Mars, Uranus, and the Moon’s Nodes, helping soften the rougher edges of this energy. It’s a highly creative time.
- The void Moon occurs from 6:29 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Pluto), until the Moon enters Libra the next day, Tuesday, August 2nd, at 12:06 AM EDT.