The Earth Holon
The Body Holon
Credit another-world.net app
The keywords are intentional Expression, Magic, Flowering, Reflection, and Prophecy.
5th Density Helpers if We Wish To Call on Them in Meditation
The 5th Density Galactic force is Yellow 5 Radiant Human so I recommend these 5D Human Helpers in meditation. Credit Craig Campobasso.
The Apunians hail from Alpha Centauri. They were in the Peruvian Andes in the early ’50s. They feel very connected to us more than other E.T. and want to help us raise our vibration
The Cygnus Alphan hail from Cygnus. Their skin colors are like a floral bouquet. They are very harmonious and joyful, like the Yellow Star kin. They are also great healers.
The Psi Chrono-The way today’s DNA face looks to everyone else.
Yellow 9 Solar star LOOKS LIKE White 12 Crystal Worldbridger-12threonine.
The Interplanetary Holon
We’ve got heavy Venus and Mars synchronicity from 5th density with 3D astrology below. Remember, 3D drama is superficial and not always very spiritual. Keep your priorities and values in a HIGHER FREQUENCY.
- Early today, Mars enters Taurus, and twenty minutes later, Mercury heads into Cancer. These planets quickly form a sextile, boosting our enthusiasm for our ideas and methods. We can be especially alert and observant, as well as incredibly resourceful. Energies are fresh, and our minds are busy.
- Mars will transit Taurus until August 20th, and we can go to great lengths to protect what’s ours and build our feelings of security and comfort during this cycle. We’re determined, stubborn, and persistent. Mars in Taurus can be a relatively passive influence but full-on when resisting or defending something! In stark contrast to the impulsive Mars-in-Aries cycle, we pursue our goals by plodding along patiently. We’re looking for long-term satisfaction, although we can be particularly focused on creature comforts.
- Mercury is in Cancer until July 19th. During this cycle, we think, speak, and take in information on a deep, intuitive level. Our emotions color our thoughts more than usual, we communicate with more sensitivity, meaning, and care, and our memory is retentive during this cycle. It’s a time to absorb information about the emotional background, atmosphere, and setting. We’re picking up on moods and tones in addition to facts.
- However, today’s Venus-Mars semi-square spotlights differences in our approaches, desires, and needs, resulting in strained relationship dynamics. It’s best to watch for stirring the pot, temperamentality, or impulsive moves.
- The void Moon occurs from 2:04 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Pluto), until the Moon enters Libra at 6:26 PM EDT.