That guide power contributes to the lightning strikes in the Earth’s magnetosphere today and raises the ScR. Red Dragon as the antipode could very well be destructive energy manipulation by the Draco. Fortunately, we have some solar love from the Sun and in most places the weather is gorgeous. Our gardens are magically growing from their Yellow Seed DNA packets. 💛 This is a day not to take anything too seriously. Just keep taking care of yourself and those you love, who you trust.
We are in high synchronicity again between the Oracle DNA evolution in 5th density and the local system astrological 3D physical evolution in the hologram. That’s what we’re doing every day on this planet. We are the offspring of our E.T. ancestors who look just like us! I am going to be posting more on this. They are here close to us as well. They want us to succeed and contribute to our Universe family. Humans are unique and have much to give. Our 3D birth families aren’t the only ones we should rely on.
- With today’s Venus-Saturn square, (Venus mediates Blue Monkey~Yellow Star) we can be on guard or defensive with our feelings and affections. Fears are most likely at the root of this. We may feel a little discouraged on a social level if we don’t receive the feedback we crave. Difficulties with socializing can occur if we are more sensitive to rejection than usual. There may be a lesson or reality check with matters of the heart, pleasure, or finances. Temporarily, we’re cautious and unlikely to be free or generous with money or our hearts. Financial restrictions may seem to block our plans, or we might need to deal with money drains or face issues we’ve been avoiding or putting off. It’s best to simplify and detoxify now.
- With an Aquarius Moon until 7:02 PM, we can be emotionally detached when the situation calls for it. We’re also understanding, visionary, and just.
- The Moon then heads into the sign of compassionate Pisces, and a Venus-Neptune (Red Dragon is mediated by Neptune) sextile (exact early tomorrow) comes into play. Complicated energy is with us as we transition from the hard Venus-Saturn square and the flowing Venus-Neptune sextile. There can be stronger feelings of loneliness as these transits accent what we don’t have rather than what we do. However, we might open our hearts and connect with spiritual energies, compassion, and concern for others in the process.
- Venus-Neptune energy encourages us to find the best in people and our relationships or pleasures. We approach one another more gently and sensitively than usual. We see the spiritual dimensions of our relationships and embrace loving, non-possessive feelings.
- The void Moon occurs from 2:51 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to the Sun), until the Moon enters Pisces at 7:02 PM EDT.