We are in a new HF 58; Spectral Process, formulate the free will of liberation. I Ching Hx16; Enthusiasm/Harmonize. The Overarch DNA Nucleotide is TGT-Cysteine or Red Dragon. Meditate to 248.4 Hz
We land on Solar Tone 9 which pulses to the left elbow.
- The theme is 9Aspartic Acid or White 9 Solar Dog; love and loyalty. Pulse is to the left foot and leg.
- The Analog is 9Methionine or Red 9 Solar Moon; the universal flow of feeling. Pulse is to the right foot🦶 and leg🦵.
- The Guide Power is 9Threonine or White 9 Solar Worldbridger: death/change. Pulse is to the right upper lung area.
- The Antipode is 9StopCodon, or Yellow 9 Solar Sun🌞; Christ Consciousness. Pulse is to the right crown chakra, top of the head.
- The Hidden Wisdom is 5Asparagine or Blue 5 Radiant Monkey; Magic. Pulse is to the left thigh, buttock,, and abdomen below the navel.
- The 5gforce is 5Aspartic Acid or White 5 Radiant Dog. This is pulsing in occult relationship with the Theme and pulses to the left leg and foot to the entire etheric body.
We are mediated by Mercury today.
He is in full-scale Sun Watch mode today. I am in Earth Watch and our local planets mode. The CMEs are not hitting earth because they are hitting other planets in our system that are also evolving. Their DNA is pulling on the Sun, Earth, not as much. This is today’s S.O. and yesterday’s is underneath it.
- The Sun forms a square to Pluto today, and putting our trust in others (or in life/the process) can be difficult. This aspect, possibly through discord, helps us identify areas of over-attachment. We might clash with those in authority, or we’re frustrated as our sense of responsibility or fear of loss in our professional or public lives conflicts with our personal plans. We may act compulsively and find it difficult to let go and unwind. Positively, circumstances now can push us to discover our own power — power that comes from a strong sense of self rather than superficial energy derived from manipulating people into doing what we want them to do. It’s best to aim for self-control now. It’s important to avoid trying to force matters that should naturally take time to unfold. We should also watch for a bit of paranoia or suspicion that works against us. This aspect can bring fears and buried matter to the surface.
- The Moon spends much of the day (until 10:18 PM EDT) in intense, perceptive Scorpio, before entering spirited, optimistic Sagittarius.