The normal level is 8.0
Tone 5 pulses to the right elbow joint
- The theme is Red 5 Radiant Skywalker or 5Glutamine. Dharmic teacher. A person who embodies cosmic wisdom may be known as a skywalker, sage, or bodhisattva. When others see such light in human form, they feel the vibration of heaven. This vibration may be embodied by you or experienced with a guru, master, an energy such as Red Skywalker, or in a ‘chance’ encounter with an extraordinary person. This is Noam Chomsky’s birth gateway.
- The analog is White 5 Radiant World-Bridger or 5Threonine. Karmic student. You are being asked to take action in the process of surrender and release. You are requested to die a symbolic death, to surrender your limiting beliefs. Symbolic death unveils the self by cutting away the outgrown parts of yourself that no longer serve you. In such death, ego structures fall away to reveal the garden of the true self. Look for new ways of being, new people, new ideas, and new directions that will move into the vacuum created through surrender and release. Like yeast, surrender enlivens and empowers you to experience more of life’s fullness. Holding on to past patterns and grievances only limits the possibilities. Forgive yourself. Forgive others. Let go. Surrender whatever limits you. Face whatever you are resisting. In the experience of any loss, it is never too late to complete. Through your willingness to walk in the dark forest, insights and revelations will naturally emerge.
- The guide Power is Red 5 Radiant Dragon or 5Cysteine. Karmic student. The energy of Red Dragon asks you to embrace the depth of your receptivity. Perhaps you have been taught that it is better to give than to receive. Giving is a powerful way to learn how to receive, but it is not the whole picture. There is a circuit of completion in giving and receiving that happens within you and in your external world at the same time. If you trust unconditionally in the giving, you are not attached to how the gift is received. When you freely give, you fill your cup with sweet waters, which you can then offer innocently and purely to another. Know, on one level, that your gift is poured out universally regardless of how it appears to be received. However, when the gift comes from the ego, it is limited by expectations and conditions. Love just is. It is neither given nor taken; rather it is simply discovered and allowed.
- The antipode is Blue 5 Radiant Night or 5Alanine. Karmic student. Self-judgment intensifies issues of self-worth and feelings of separation. You are intrinsically worthy. Become aware of anything that suggests you are not worthy to receive all that you desire. Self-judgment can seriously hamper your evolution. Love yourself. Remember beliefs that are ready to be transformed show you the way through their shadows. Be willing to follow your process into seeming darkness and discomfort, to find the gifts being offered there.
- The Hidden Wisdom is Yellow 9 Solar Star of 9Leucine. Karmic student. Yellow Star’s starseeded gift is the revelation of the harmony that unites all things. Instead of just aspiring to be harmonious, become harmonious. Practice harmony not just as an abstraction, but as a living reality. This practice blends different energies, thoughts, people, and processes. Act on intuitive guidance as to what to combine and when. As you begin to follow your heart, you will know the feeling of being on the return path to the stars. Yellow Star offers you the ability to hold a greatly expanded focus, a unity of awareness that encompasses aspects of the larger constellation of self. An example of this would be a simultaneous awareness of the desires of the existential self and the truth of the Essence Self. This star harmony encompasses the greatly enlarged perspective of your starseeded self, the part within you that holds the potential of your greatest destiny.
- The 5GForce is Blue 9 Solar Hand or 9Isoleucine. Karmic student. The energy of Blue Hand will help you to manifest spiritual skills – especially those intuitive gifts such as oracular divination. In each incarnation, you bring certain gifts. Each path – from priest and priestess to shaman and dancer to artist and gardener – carries varied tools and skills. You have chosen certain gifts and tools that offer you a way to interact with others and your life process. This may be as simple as calling on your innate wisdom and insight in order to see clearly the gifts and tools that you carry.
Interplanetary Holon/Solar Conditions
Red Skywalker is mediated by Mars. Mars rules Aries. The Sun, Moon, Mercury, and Chiron are in Aries so we get to see confidence and care embodied for a while and drink from that energy. Receptive and assertive energy can live next to each other.
Ben is out of the gate talking about slapping government scientists. I’m down with that but they’re just obeying their c%^&* masters. M9.6 Solar flare. There are many new sunspots, X class flare, and black screen at a key time that it should not be. How interesting. They try to hide things from us on purpose. By now, that’s a no-brainer.
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Aries, and the New Moon occurs early today, at 1:25 AM EDT. The New Moon in Aries is a fresh time of new beginnings and initiative. It can prompt us to try something new and innovative, go at it with enthusiasm and confidence, take charge of our lives, and discover our courage. It’s a strong cycle under which to re-evaluate our relationship with ourselves. Because Aries is the first sign of the zodiac, this New Moon is especially ripe with opportunities for a fresh start. We might consider acting on a constructive impulse and following a hunch since Aries learns through experience and action. We’re discovering the benefits of expressing ourselves with authenticity–without putting on airs. Finding ways to more comfortably and happily rely on ourselves can be in positive focus.
- This lunation aligns with Mercury and Chiron, increasing our awareness of the need for more sensitivity to our communications. A courageous mindset and few obstacles are likely.
- However, Mars, the ruler of Aries, is applying to a conjunction with Saturn, and while we’re ready to work hard and pace ourselves, we can be combatting some fear of not being number one. Fortunately, we seem to have all the tools to work through these issues.
- The Sun aligns with Chiron today, and it will meet Mercury tomorrow. We may feel drawn to problem areas so that we can repair them. It’s a strong time to see each other’s potential, although the process might feel challenging. We may have the opportunity to find a sense of purpose, increasing our confidence. Still, we might face life lessons that get us in touch with the insecurities that undercut our confidence. In fact, growing and succeeding can involve facing our fears. The desire to learn through experiences and others is active now, and problem-solving is favored. It can be a time of building faith or confidence in our skills and talents. Openness and self-honesty are vital now, and the focus may be on asserting ourselves and acknowledging our own needs in healthy doses so that we can bring our “whole selves” to our activities.
- Today’s Mercury-Venus semi-square can suggest minor misunderstandings or indecision. It’s not easy to concentrate or connect with our hearts. There can be minor but irritating disconnects as we either rationalize our feelings or emotionalize our observations.
Here’s to a happy and successful day!