We move into a new Harmonic (4 kin) today; 45. Spectral Matrix. Regulate Universal Fire of Liberation because we end the harmonic with Yellow 11 Spectral Sun. The 4D I Ching governance is Hx22; GRACE. The DNA nucleotide is CCG-Proline which is a sub-stop codon like Tryptophan. Yellow Sun IS the stop codon for a DNA sequence so the Tzolkin is putting on some breaks in our DNA evolution to keep it level. We are pulsing in the S. Polar Zone, away from the equatorial solar wind.
Little Reminder. Our RNA is completely malleable and responsible for absorbing all the changes in us before it solidifies into DNA in the nucleus of each of our cells. For years, scientists have called it “junk DNA” because we control it, not them. What good is that right? DNA is rigid, RNA is jelly-like. The ratio is 98%RNA, 2%DNA. The carnival is in our RNA which no one but us can control unless you decide to get mRNA vaccines which completely wreak havoc on the future of our body’s evolution and especially our children’s bodies.
- Theme is Red 8 Galactic Earth or 8phenylalanine. Collecting Synergy. Pulse is to the left neck.
- Analog is White 8 GalacticWind or 8glycine. Divine Breath. Pulse is to the right neck.
- Guide Power this morning is Red 8 Galactic Dragon or 8Cysteine. Primordial Mother. Pulse is to the right head and eye.
- Antipode this afternoon is Blue 8 Galactic Hand or 8Isoleucine. Opener of Gateways. Pulse is to the right abdomen above the navel.
- Hidden Wisdom is Yellow 6 Rhythmic Seed or 6Valine. Potential. Pulse is to the right arm.
- 5gforce is Blue 6 Rhythmic Night or 6Alanine. Introspection. Pulse is to the right shoulder.
The time portal on the planet for Red Earth is located at the Equator–15°W in the mid-Atlantic off the coast of Liberia. Red Earth is a Core Kin at the heart of Earth to transduce energy from the cosmic web
We are mediated by Uranus today; Red Earth~White Wind. Uranus is in Taurus right now and rules Aquarius.
- Mars formed a sextile to Neptune (mediates Red Dragon) yesterday, and Venus does the same today, encouraging us to open up and embrace loving, non-possessive feelings. We’re finding the best in people and our relationships or pleasures. We approach one another more gently and sensitively than usual with this transit. We are inclined to see our relationships’ spiritual dimensions and treat others with increased compassion. This aspect first formed in late November and then recurred in January while Venus was retrograde, and there can be more to an ongoing story.
- As gentle as this transit is, a Mercury-Uranus (OUR THEME) square later today can add abruptness and tension to our thinking patterns and conversations. Our senses are hyper-stimulated. There can be sudden flashes of insight or fresh new ideas, but they may not come together well just yet. We may be impatient with routine matters or monotonous tasks. Disorganization or bluntness with our communications is likely. Information can surface now that upsets the status quo. Even so, this transit can also stimulate our minds, encouraging new ways of thinking.
- The void Moon occurs from 10:24 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Neptune), until the Moon enters Capricorn tomorrow, Friday, February 25th, at 11:27 AM EST.
Mostly from cafeastrology.com
Local System Lineup
- Sun, Jupiter and Neptune are in Pisces. Two fish are swimming opposite in Water.
- Moon is in Sagittarius
- Mercury and Saturn are in Aquarius. Societal structures and communication are being shaken up.
- Venus, Mars, Pluto and Midheaven are in Capricorn trying to level out out emotions
- Uranus, N. Node and Ascendent are in Taurus shaking Taurus folks loose.
- Chiron is still in Aries shaking up our sense of self in all of us.