Today is tone 7 which is Resonant, aligns with the 5th or Voice chakra which is expressive and creative in synchronicity with the Yellow Star Guide Power. It pulses to the 7th cervical vertebral joint right between the shoulders, front, and back. From my bodywork experience, this Tone pulses closely with both shoulder joints, Tone 6 and 8, rhythmic and galactic, and the tribes Yellow Warrior∞Blue Night and Yellow Seed∞Blue Eagle controlling the flesh of both shoulders and arms.
- Theme is Yellow 7 Resonant Warrior or 7Histidine. Fearlessness. Pulse is to the left shoulder flesh.
- Analog is Blue 7 Resonant Night or 7Alanine. Deep Logic. Pulse is to the right shoulder flesh.
- Guide Power is Yellow 7 Resonant Star🌟or 7Leucine. Elegance. Pulse is to the right lower abdomen and thigh front and back.
- Antipode is White 7 Resonant World Bridger or 7Threonine. Transformer. Pulse is to the right upper thorax.
- Hidden Wisdom is Red 7 Resonant Serpent or 7Serine. Life force. Pulse is to the right pec/breast.
- 5gforce is Yellow 7 Resonant Seed or 7Valine. Flowering. Pulse is to the entire body from the right arm at 5th density level, or etheric.
We are mediated by Saturn
- The Moon continues its transit of Scorpio until 8:29 AM EST, when it moves into Sagittarius. The Sagittarius Moon is curious, adventurous, and spirited, encouraging us to explore, seek, and discover.
- Mars forms a sextile to Neptune, and we actively seek inspiration. Our intuitive guidance can be put to practical use, especially if it helps increase our sense of security. There can be the letting go of anger or a softening of the disposition now. We prefer to cooperate or go our own way than compete. We are also ready to act on our compassion, communicating our intentions through our actions and gestures, and our intuition for making the right moves is strong. We might open up to unusual or alternative healing methods or the use of compassion and forgiveness for healing purposes. Creative arts can thrive.
- While this energy is go-with-the-flow, Jupiter and Pluto form a semi-square, introducing tension. Something can subtly challenge our belief system, kickstarting a need for an attitude change. Or, we might have to face narrow-mindedness in others (or in ourselves). Attempting to force our beliefs on others will only lead to frustration. We might struggle between the desire to learn through experience and the need to follow the rules or our ambitions to succeed in the material world.
- The Last Quarter Moon also occurs today, and we crave action or movement in our pursuits. It’s not the best time to start a significant project, as the decreasing light of the Moon symbolizes descent into unconsciousness. However, it’s solid energy for taking a mature look at a situation, and it’s a good time for finishing up details and processing recent revelations.
- Further, we’re approaching a Mercury-Chiron sextile that’s strong for opening up healthy dialogues. We approach problems holistically, and problem-solving skills are high. This transit brings subtle but enhancing energy for communications.