Since it’s Tone 6 we are 2×3 today. Take that to heart and let it sink into your RIGHT SHOULDER JOINT. Mine woke me up last night. Tone 6 pulses to the right shoulder joint. Blue Eagle and Yellow Seed pulse to the flesh of the left and right arm so move those arms beautifully today as a meditation. They used to be our wings before we evolved arms.
- Theme is Blue 6 Rhythmic Eagle or 6Arginine. VISION. 5th density pulse is to the flesh of the left arm.
- Analog is Yellow 6 Rhythmic Seed or 6Valine. FLOWERING. 5th density pulse is to the flesh of the right arm.
- Guide Power this morning is itself.
- Antipode this afternoon is Red 6 Rhythmic Serpent or 6Serine. PASSION. 5th density pulse is to the right pec/breast.
- Hidden Wisdom is White 8 Galactic World Bridger or 8Threonine. DEATH/CHANGE. 5th density pulse is to the right upper thorax underneath the right breast.
- 5gforce is Red 8 Galactic Serpent or 8Serine in an occult pulse with the antipode (adds up to 14). 5th density PASSION emanating to the entire body. Pulse is to the right pec/breast.
Jupiter is highlighted as synchronicity.
The Blue Eagle Time Portal is located at 60°N–105°W in N. Saskatuan Canada by Uranium City on the border of the Northern Territories. The Blue Eagle portal encompasses most of the northern East coast of the U. S and the Great Lakes region, N.E. Canada and Greenland.
We are mediated by Jupiter today since the Tzolkin higher densities are Blue Eagle~Yellow Seed or 5th density evolution of 6Arginine and 6Valine. The ability of DNA species to target their vision to achieve flowering is enhanced.
- The Moon spends the day in Scorpio, and we’re braver about facing emotional issues head-on. We’re more observant, strategic, passionate, and intense, and we gravitate to activities that engage our emotions.
- With Neptune sextile Vesta today, we’re willing to put in the effort to realize our dreams or wishes.There is good energy for devoting ourselves to a cause or pet project.
- A Mars-Pluto parallel aspect also comes into play, and we tend to find a focus and throw ourselves into it.We can also want to control situations, and we might lose some objectivity in the process.