Today is Kin 171; 43:11:2:171
It is worth noting that kin168-171 fifth-density G forces create HF33. Yellow 2 Human, Blue 1 Monkey, White 13 Dog, Red 12 Moon. They go backward from the way they flow in HF33 so there is a type of reversal here. I believe these are implicate order HF33 gate codes that raise the vibration of our DNA as we evolve forward because they are 5th density. It reverses any hack so the Universe gets its way with DNA evolution in our system.
- Theme is Blue 2 PolarMonkey or 2asparagine-magic. Pulse is to the left abdomen, thigh, and gluts.
- Analog is Yellow 2 Polar Star or 2leucine; Art. Pulse is to the other side the same area as above.
- Guide Power this morning is Blue 2 Polar Night or 2alanine-abundance. Pulse is to the right shoulder.
- Antipode this afternoon is Red 2 Polar Dragon or 2cysteine-memory. Pulse is to the right eye and head.
- Hidden Wisdom is White 12 Crystal Dog or 12asparticacid-companionship. Pulse is to the left foot.
- 5gforce is Red 12 Crystal Moon or 12Methionine-flow of feelings. Pulse is to the right foot.
“Solar maximum – Wikipedia” https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_maximum
The sun is reaching sunspot/solar maximum for this 11.3 yr. solar cycle. But we’re also at the end of a 12,000-year cycle and maybe a 120,000-year cycle!. The human species is about 1 million years old. The sun is 4.603 billion years old. The earth is 2.5 billion years old. We need a correct perspective on the context of these cycles.
Ben is a conservative survivalist like many people in MI. They build bunkers and, use cash only and stock up on food for the coming apocalypse. I appreciate some of what he’s doing but when you teach catastrophism it’s like reading a favorite bedtime story to your child. They get hooked on the emotional fear rollercoaster instigated by the scary 😨 stuff and make incorrect conclusions. Then he complains when his viewers aren’t rational adults.
We are mediated by Venus.
Neptune rules Pisces and mediates Red Dragon~White Mirror pulsing to both eyes and the head.
- The Sun enters Pisces today, where it will transit until March 20th. During this cycle, altruistic feelings guide us. We are less motivated to take action than we are to feel, imagine, and dream. A “what will be, will be” attitude reigns, and a sense of universal correlations leads the way. Pisces rules empathy, selfless love, devotion, and wisdom. Its shadow side involves self-pity, a feeling of being victimized by life, passivity, and avoidance. We prefer to believe and trust, giving things/people the benefit of the doubt until they prove us wrong. We might often tune out problems or conflicts during this cycle rather than tackle them head-on, hoping they will iron themselves out. Prosperity flows when we’re connecting with our hearts, being kind, and helping others. The need to withdraw or retreat to restore our energy is strong from time to time.
- The Moon continues its transit of organized Virgo today until 10:51 PM EST, when it enters diplomatic Libra.
- The void Moon occurs from 6:19 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Pluto), until the Moon enters Libra at 10:51 PM EST.