We are at the fullness of everything. Synchronized moon cycle with Tzolkin cycle. This is an ending of something. The I Ching Hx for this new harmonic is 63; After Completion, also in high synchronicity with the other cycles. We’ve completed something all around. The sub-stop codon, Proline is the nucleotide governing this new Harmonic Family 43. Given that the Start Codon is the theme with tone 13 and we’ve completed something from Red 1 Magnetic Earth, it’s our own synchronicity with our destiny.
There is two kin from HF33 so Implicate order is pulsing strongly in the body today. We may need more rest, especially with the full moon.
- Theme is Red 13 Cosmic Moon or 13Methionine-Universal feelings. Pulse is to the right foot.
- Analog is White 13 Cosmic Dog or 13Aspartic Acid which is found in HF33-Love and Loyalty. Pulse is to the left foot.
- Guide Power is Red 13 Cosmic Skywalker (me) or 13Glutamine. Prophecy. Pulse is to the left upper quadrant of the thorax.
- Antipode is Blue 13 Cosmic Storm or 13Tryptophan. Self-Generation. Pulse is to the left top of the head-Crown.
- Hidden Wisdom is Yellow 1 Magnetic Human or 1Glutamic Acid. Free Will. Pulse is to the left lower thorax above the navel.
- 5GForce is Blue 1 Magnetic Monkey found in HF33 or 1Asparagine. Magic. Pulse is to the left abdomen and thigh below the navel.
Watch “Earth’s Magnetic Field, Deep Volcano Trigger, Solar Eruptions | S0 News Feb.16.2022” on YouTube
The time portal for Red Moon is 60°S–105°W, 10°N of the Antarctic Circle in the S. Pacific, far off the coast of Chile.
We are mediated by Mercury today.
- Venus and Mars align in the earthy sign of Capricorn this morning, heightening our feelings, which can be passionate and feel pressing now. This transit generates warm, expressive, and lively energy. Venus is diplomatic, gentle, romantic, and sensitive, while Mars is more direct, sexual, and assertive. This is in sycnchronicity with the Theme and analog.
- The Full Moon occurs in the sign of Leo midday, boosting the day’s excitement further. The Full Moon is a time of culmination and epiphany. There can be a creative, romantic, and dynamic element to our revelations. The Full Moon illuminates this conflict and invites us to strike a balance. Consider that new feelings and revelations are emotional ones, and we might want to exercise some care expressing them.
- The Moon continues its transit of dramatic, expressive Leo until 3:43 PM EST, when it heads into work-focused Virgo.