There is a contraction of energy. I Ching is Preponderance of the Small/Conscientiousness. There are sure signs of the Earth’s geomagnetic field weakening.
- Theme is Red 9 Solar Serpent or 9Serine: physical passion. Pulse is to the right breast.
- Analog is White 9 Solar Wizard or 9Lysine: Timelessness. Pulse is to the left breast.
- Guide Power is Red 9 Solar Dragon or 9Cysteine: blood memory
- Antipode is Blue 9 Solar Eagle or 9Arginine; Vision. Pulse is to the left arm
- Hidden Wisdom is Yellow 5 Radiant Warrior or 5 Histidine; Intelligence. Pulse is to the left shoulder.
- 5GForce if Blue 5 Radiant Eagle or 5Arginine. Vision. Pulse is to the left arm in synchronicity with the Antipode today.
The I Ching, DNA, Earth, and the seasons are a playground
- We land on Hx62 which is the Atlantic Winter Plate. It is at 30°N/Hieratic Pause
- Tyrosine (White Mirror) is the governing amino acid for this nucleotide; TAT
- In the Tzolkin we start HF42, Kin 165/Inv.24 Red 9 Solar Serpent-9Serine-MALDEK (the asteroid belt). The time portal is 60°N–75°E in the N. USSR
- This is a Polar Kin and sits in the N. Polar Zone but on Sunday we enter the Z.O.T.
- This is a GAP kin
We are mediated by the asteroid belt, Maldek/Tiamat. The Cancer moon is in synchronicity with Red Dragon primordial mother.
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Cancer, drawing our strong attention to our personal lives, attachments, home, family, and familiar places and faces.
- The Moon’s trine to Jupiter and sextile to Uranus open us up to new ideas or methods for approaching any of these things.
- The Moon opposes Mars tonight, and reactions tend to be defensive or competitive. We can be averse to negotiation or compromise. Energy output can run high if we can focus, however.
- The Cancer Moon seeks familiarity, but events, people, and circumstances tend to pull (or jar) us out of our comfort zone temporarily.