We enter HF41 at 291.6Hz, IChing37; The Family-Clan focuses in 4D.
In the Harmonic’s holonomic upper densities we have the Sun taking us to the karmic side of the Interplanetary Holon to Red Dragon-Cysteine. This is Galactic karmic input to inform the flowering of INTEGRITY in our DNA/minds.
Tone 5 pulse is to the right elbow joint
- The theme is Red 5 Radiant Dragon or 5Cysteine so the pulse is to the right eye. Blood Memory or Family.
- The analog is White 5 Radiant Mirror or 5Tyrosine so the pulse is to the the left eye. Meditation.
- The guide Power is Red 5 Moon or 5Methionine so the pulse is to the right foot. Universal flow of feeling.
- The antipode is Blue 5 Monkey or 5Asparagine so the pulse is to the left abdomen below the navel to the knee. Magic.
- The hidden wisdom is Yellow 9 Sun or 9StopCodon so the pulse is to the right top of the head. Enlightenment.
The Sun is very active and we have Methionine Start Codon and the Stop Codon together in today’s gateway. The Sun is the source of all changes and evolution on earth and in our bodies.
We are mediated by Neptune today which rules Pisces.
- The Moon continues its transit of stable Taurus all day today.
- This morning, the First Quarter Moon occurs when the Sun in Aquarius forms a square with the Moon in Taurus. There is a crisis theme surrounding any quarter Moon phase, as we feel compelled to take action. We’re made aware of how our actions affect those close to us, perhaps through trial and error. Whatever project or initiative we began around the New Moon is now off the ground, and it may face its first obstacles. It can be a time of stress, clashing, and discord, but also of high energy, motivation, and growth.
- Also this morning, Mars forms a trine to Uranus, and we’re looking to branch out a little and explore our more independent or adventurous side. It’s far easier to let go of grudges or baggage in the name of progress. This transit encourages us to get out of a rut, innovate, or entertain new methods, nudging us out of our comfort zones. We are in tune with our desire to make positive changes and improvements in our lives. Working toward our dreams and inspired goals comes naturally now. At the same time, we hold the power of detachment that helps us choose paths that work in our favor.
- The void Moon occurs from 11:48 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Pluto), until the Moon enters Gemini tomorrow, Wednesday, February 9th, at 5:27 AM EST.