We’re in the Blue Storm self-generating matrix overhauling the tryptophan in our bodies. The body uses tryptophan to help make melatonin and serotonin. Melatonin helps regulate the sleep-wake cycle, and serotonin is thought to help regulate appetite, sleep, mood, and pain. The liver can also use tryptophan to produce niacin (vitamin B3), which is needed for energy metabolism and DNA production. In other words, it’s for our brains to make our lives worth living. This is a hugely important amino acid and is why I have a turkey sandwich for lunch every day.
- The theme is Blue 2 Polar Storm or polarizing self-generation. This kin may literally appear bi-polar. 2tryptophan.
- The analog is Yellow 2 Polar Sun or polarizing enlightenment or Christ Consciousness/Light. The only character I find to be Light in the Matrix movies is the Oracle. 2StopCodon
- The Guide Power is Blue 2 Polar Monkey or stabilizing 4D illusion. It puts us IN TIME to evolve our DNA so that we can balance awareness of time with timelessness at the same time. But which one is dark and which one is light? Let me know what you think. I would say when we’re in the body we’re asleep, in the dark. 2asparagine.
- The Antipode is Red 2 Polar Moon or stabilizing emotion. The Blue Storm theme is helping there. 2Methionine or the start codon of a new DNA sequence.
- The Hidden Wisdom is White 12 Crystal Wind or universalizing spirit. 12Glycine.
- The 5GForce in fifth density is Red 12 Crystal Dragon or communal memory and birth in human form. 12Cysteine. This is mediated by the collapsing atmosphere of Pluto so remember quickly. The past is literally going away. Fascinating. Meditate on this one; plus it’s from 5th density!!
Pluto is the mediating planet today.
Pluto’s atmosphere is hard to observe from Earth. It can only be studied when Pluto passes in front of a distant star, allowing astronomers to see the effect the atmosphere has on starlight. When this happened in 2016, it confirmed that Pluto’s atmosphere was growing, a trend that astronomers had observed since 1988 when they noticed it for the first time.
Now, all that has changed — Pluto’s atmosphere appears to have collapsed. The most recent occultation in July last year was observed by Ko Arimatsu at Kyoto University in Japan and colleagues. They say the atmospheric pressure seems to have dropped by over 20 percent since 2016.
First, some background. Astronomers have long known that Pluto’s atmosphere expands as it approaches the sun and contracts as it recedes. When the sun heats its icy surface, it sublimates, releasing nitrogen, methane, and carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. When it moves away, the atmosphere is thought to freeze and fall out of the sky in what must be one of the most spectacular ice storms in the solar system.
Pluto reached its point of closest approach to the sun in 1989 and has since been moving away. But its atmosphere has continued to increase to a level that is about 1/100,000 of Earth’s.
Ben’s focus is largely on our ANALOG, the sun, today. South Atlantic Anomaly is an issue. This is Red Skywalker and White Wizard time portals, Signal and Gateway kin. There is a deepening of the magnetic weak spot.