The Sabian Symbol for the Sun Placement Today
To read the attributes of each aspect today, or watch the video, just type in today’s date at this link. https://www.jamesburgess.com/sabian-calculator.html
We finally have our heads about us and are grounded. Venus in Capricorn is not fun but as we know, better safe than sorry when it comes to following our feelings in love. We can feel more secure now.
Venus rules the heart, aesthetic beauty, and romance. Capricorn is the sign of measure and discipline. I think they go well together. Look before you leap. But Venus is retrograde now for a month and a half so…love is fuzzy.
- Theme is White 6 Rhythmic Dog; balanced perspective on companionship. 6 Aspartic Acid
- Analog is Red 6 Rhythmic Moon; balanced emotions. 6Methionine
- Guide Power is itself
- Antipode is Yellow 6 Rhythmic Sun; balanced enlightenment, equality in consciousness. 6Stop Codon.
- Hidden Wisdom is Blue 8 Galactic Monkey; expanded creativity. 8Asparagine
- 5GForce is White 8 Galactic Dog; expanded perspective on love. 8Aspartic Acid
We are mediated by Mercury on the dharmic side; the solar prophetic outbreath. This means we have an opportunity to release a bad habit in how we think or feel.
- The Cancer Moon today is cautious but warm and attentive.
- Venus stations and turns retrograde today and will remain retrograde until January 29th, staying in the sign of Capricorn for the duration. This Venus retrograde cycle can bring us back to unresolved matters, mainly to do with relationships, finances, wants and needs, and values. We may wish to avoid significant new beginnings or decisions related to Venus-ruled endeavors, such as finances, partnership, romance, and pleasurable pursuits. However, it’s an excellent time to assess these matters.
- This is a cycle in which we review, re-evaluate, and re-assess our love life, personal finances, and how we receive, reveal, and express our affections. Thoughts turn to the past so that we can lay to rest unhealthy habits in these areas of life.
- Also today, Chiron in Aries stations and turns direct, ending its retrograde that lasted since July 15th. It means we can really heal ourselves now of our hindrances. With this shift, we can experience some emotional vulnerability. Emotional truths about matters we’ve been avoiding or confused about are beginning to emerge now and in the coming weeks. These may not always be comfortable, but they serve to motivate us to take appropriate action.
- Fortunately, the Sun (the antipode) forms a sextile to Jupiter today, stimulating hopefulness and generosity. It can be a time for engaging with others in delightful ways and enjoying opportunities for doing so. Confidence comes from a stronger sense of who we are and the principles we represent.
- Some form of recognition or distinction is possible now. We can grasp the “big picture,” which expands our perspective, and we’re feeling more vital and confident.
Partially from CafeAstrology.com