All of the amino acids, the 20 glycoproteins and the 180 other types of amino acids are made on all of the planets and stars in our local system. I’m sure you’ve seen official NASA and scientific articles stating the fact that we are made of Star Stuff. That’s all I’m saying on this blog except that there is consciousness and specific patterns to it according to the Psi Bank, the planetary mind through which the Tzolkin radiates. We’re not just hap hazard, chaotic blobs. We have these evolved bodies with intention, memories, thoughts and feelings. You must agree that is the case, at least. And…they can be manipulated by A.I., tech, and satellites if we allow it.
The Mayan archetypes are in the order they’ve always been in as I’ve blogged for three years. Please note their manifested, 3-4D action in the earth dimension as your DNA in the next section. There is nothing abstract about this. It’s physical, which is your mind, which is spirit. Mind-Body-Spirit are unified and manifested as DNA, as time. You can change your own cells, yourself. You might want to print this out.
Time Cell One; Input
- 1.Cysteine-Red Dragon
- 2.Glycine-White Wind
- 3. Alanine-Blue Night
- 4.Valine-Yellow Seed
Time Cell Two; Store
- 5. Serine-Red Serpent
- 6. Threonine-White World-Bridger
- 7.Isoleucine-Blue Hand
- 8. Leucine-Yellow Star
Time Cell Three; Process
- 9. Methionine Start Codon-Red Moon
- 10. Aspartic Acid-White Dog
- 11. Asparagine-Blue Monkey
- 12. Glutamic Acid-Yellow Human
Time Cell Four; Output
- 13. Glutamine-Red Skywalker
- 14. Lysine-White Wizard
- 15. Arginine-Blue Eagle
- 16. Histidine-Yellow Warrior
Time Cell Five; Matrix
- 17. Phenylalanine-Red Earth
- 18. Tyrosine-White Mirror
- 19. Tryptophan-Blue Storm
- 20. Stop Codon-Proline-Yellow Sun
The ACTION of the 20 Amino Acids in the Body and the Tzolkin Attributes
1.CYSTEINE-A smaller number of disulfide bonds creates soft keratin in skin. The human body uses cysteine to produce the antioxidant glutathione, as well as the amino acid taurine. The body can also convert cysteine into glucose for a source of energy. Cysteine also plays a role in the communication between immune system cells. Taurine is made from Cysteine and Methionine; Dragon and Moon wounds or mother in utero. Nurture, Being, and Birth-Red Dragon
2.GLYCINE-Glycine is also involved in the body’s production of DNA and RNA, the genetic instructions that deliver our body’s cells the information they need to function. This amino acid helps to regulate blood sugar levels and move blood sugar to cells and tissues throughout the body, to be consumed as energy. It’s related to sleep also. Communicate, Breath, Spirit-White Wind
3.ALANINE– It is involved in sugar and acid-metabolism, increases immunity, and provides energy for muscle tissue, brain, and the CNS. Dream, Intuition, Abundance-Blue Night
4.VALINE-Valine is a branched-chain amino acid (BCAA) that works with the other two BCAAs, isoleucine and leucine, to promote normal growth, repair tissues, regulate blood sugar, and provide the body with energy. Valine helps stimulate the central nervous system, and is needed for proper mental functioning. Target, Awareness, Flowering-Yellow Seed
5. SERINE– is especially important to proper functioning of the brain and central nervous system. Serine helps form the phospholipids needed to make every cell in your body. It is also involved in the function of RNA and DNA, fat and fatty acid metabolism, muscle formation, and the maintenance of a healthy immune system. Survive, Instinct, Life-Force-Red Serpent
Phospholipids are prevalent in the cells of bacteria and eukaryotes. They are molecules made of a phosphate head and a lipid tail. The head is considered water-loving or hydrophilic, whereas the tail is hydrophobic, or repellent to water. Phospholipids are therefore called amphiphilic. Because of this dual nature of phospholipids, many types arrange themselves into two layers in a watery environment. This is called a phospholipid bilayer. Phospholipid synthesis occurs primarily in the endoplasmic reticulum. Other areas of biosynthesis include the Golgi apparatus and mitochondria. Phospholipids function in various ways inside cells. Are you seeing our ancestor amphibians as you read this? I am. Mammals (us) owe everything mammalian to our amphibian, serpent, and dragon ancestors.
The endoplasmic reticulum a network of membranous tubules within the cytoplasm of a eukaryotic cell, continuous with the nuclear membrane. It usually has ribosomes attached and is involved in protein and lipid synthesis.
6. THREONINE– This amino acid supports central nervous, cardiovascular, liver, and immune system functioning – just to name a few. Threonine is used to treat various nervous system disorders including spinal spasticity, multiple sclerosis, familial spastic paraparesis, and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS, Lou Gehrig’s disease). Equalize, Opportunity, Death/Change-White World Bridger
7.ISOLEUCINE-It is particularly recommended to professional athletes and body builders, as the primary function of Isoleucine in the body is to boost up the energy levels and to assist the body in recovering from strenuous physical activity. Isoleucine is considered as an essential amino acid which is found in lots of proteins. Isoleucine is an essential branched-chain aliphatic amino acid. It is an isomer of LEUCINE, important in hemoglobin synthesis and regulation of blood sugar and energy levels. … “BCAA” denotes valine, isoleucine and leucine which are branched chain essential amino acids. Know, Healing, Accomplishment-Blue Hand
8. LEUCINE-Leucine is considered a vital amino acid for the protein synthesis and various metabolic functions – in other words, it is an essential amino acid, which helps in regulating the blood-sugar levels, promotes the growth and the recovery of muscle and bone tissues, as well as the production of the growth hormone. Beautify, Art, Elegance-Yellow Star
9.METHIONINE-Its ability to be converted into important sulfur-containing molecules. Sulfur-containing molecules have a variety of functions, including the protection of your tissues, modifying your DNA and maintaining proper functioning of your cells. These important molecules must be made from amino acids that contain sulfur. Of the amino acids used to make proteins in the body, only methionine and cysteine (Red Dragon) contain sulfur. Earth began as mostly sulfur in synchronicity with Red Dragon being the initiator first archetype. Although your body can produce the amino acid cysteine on its own, methionine must come from your diet. Additionally, methionine plays a critical role in starting the process of making new proteins inside your cells, something that is continuously occurring as older proteins break down. For example, this amino acid starts the process of producing new proteins in your muscles after an exercise session that damages them. Purify, Flow, Universal Water-Red Moon
10.ASPARTIC ACID-This amino acid is necessary for stamina, brain and neural health. Some time ago, Aspartic acid was found to be very important in the functioning of RNA and DNA, as well as in the production of immunoglobulin and antibody synthesis. Aspartate is believed to help your body promote a robust metabolism. Love, Loyalty, and Heart-White Dog
11.ASPARAGINE-Asparagine is known for its key role in the biosynthesis of glycoproteins. In addition, it is also essential for the synthesis of many other proteins. Human nervous system also needs this amino acid to be able to maintain an equilibrium. Play, Illusion, and Magic-Blue Monkey
12.GLUTAMIC ACID-Glutamic acid is a non-essential amino acid naturally occurring in the L-form. Glutamic acid is the most common excitatory neurotransmitter in the CNS. In humans, dietary proteins are broken down by digestion into amino acids, which serves as metabolic fuel or other functional roles in the body. Influence, Wisdom, and Free Will-Yellow Human
13.GLUTAMINE-Glutamine is produced in the muscles and is distributed by the blood to the organs that need it. Glutamine might help gut function, the immune system, and other essential processes in the body, especially in times of stress. Explore, Wakefulness, and Space-Red Skywalker
14.LYSINE-It plays a major role in calcium absorption, as well as in helping building muscle protein. Besides, Lysine aids in recovering from surgery or traumas and helps your body produce hormones, enzymes, and antibodies. This amino acid was also proved to depress the central nervous system while having antiseizure properties. Enchant, Receptivity, and Timelessness-White Wizard/Jaguar
15.ARGININE-In the body, the amino acid arginine changes into nitric oxide (NO). Nitric oxide is a powerful neurotransmitter that helps blood vessels relax and also improves circulation. It also affects vision. Some evidence shows that arginine may help improve blood flow in the arteries of the heart. Neuronal and immunologic NOS have been detected in the retina. Neuronal NOS may be responsible for producing nitric oxide in photoreceptors and bipolar cells. Nitric oxide stimulates guanylate cyclase of photoreceptor rod cells and increases calcium channel currents. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8917798 Create, Mind, and Vision-Blue Eagle
16. HISTIDINE-it has a role in protein building and is a precursor to histamine production. Because of this, it works to address upper respiratory concerns. Its anti-inflammatory properties help ease joint pain and stiffness, and its antifungal properties help ease certain infections. Known for being a precursor of histamine – a compound that is generally released by the immune system cells in an allergic reaction. Today Histidine is widely recognized as an essential amino acid which cannot be formed by other nutrients, and therefore should be in the diet to let your body obtain it. Your body mostly needs Histidine to regulate and to utilize essential trace elements like iron, copper, molybdenum, zinc, and manganese. This amino acid is also essential in forming numerous metal-bearing enzymes and compounds, such as the antioxidant super oxide dismutase.
Meanwhile, many toxic metals like mercury, lead, and cadmium, along with threatening excess of essential minerals like zinc and copper, usually stimulate the rapid formation of metallothionein inside the cells of your brain, liver, and kidneys to protect these cells. Metallothionein needs Histidine to be formed, so people without a Histidine diet whose body is contaminated with heavy metals are subject to the body’s depletion of adequate stores of this amino acid, thus causing mineral-enzyme deficiencies and dysregulations. This body condition is best recognized by dysfunction of Histidine-dependent compounds, coupled with low blood plasma concentration of it.
Question, Fearlessness and Intelligence-Yellow Warrior
High histidine foods include milk, eggs, cheese, pork, beef, lamb, chicken, turkey, fish, Veggie; soy, beans, nuts, seeds, whole grains. The recommended daily intake of histidine is 10mg per kilogram of body weight or 4.5mg per pound. A person weighing 70kg (~154 pounds) should consume around 700mg of histidine per day.
17.PHENYLALANINE-Your body needs phenylalanine and other amino acids to make proteins. Many important proteins are found in your brain, blood, muscles, internal organs and virtually everywhere else in your body. What’s more, phenylalanine is crucial for the production of other molecules, including:
- Tyrosine: This amino acid is produced directly from phenylalanine. It can be used to make new proteins or converted into other molecules on this list.
- Epinephrine and norepinephrine: When you encounter stress, these molecules are vital for your body’s “fight or flight” response.
- Dopamine: This molecule is involved in feelings of pleasure in your brain, as well as forming memories and learning skills.
Problems with the normal functions of these molecules may cause negative health effects.
Since phenylalanine is used to make these molecules in your body, it has been studied as a potential treatment for certain conditions, including depression. Evolve, Synchronicity and Navigation-Red Earth
18.TYROSINE-Tyrosine is an amino acid that the body produces from phenylalanine. Supplementing with it is thought to increase important brain chemicals, which affect your mood and stress response. Reflect, Order, and Endlessness-White Mirror
19.TRYPTOPHAN-The body uses tryptophan to help make niacin, melatonin, and serotonin. Serotonin is thought to produce healthy sleep and a stable mood. In order for tryptophan in the diet to be changed into niacin, the body needs to have enough iron. Catalyze, Energy and Self-Generation-Blue Storm
20.STOP CODON-In the genetic code, a stop codon (or termination codon) is a nucleotide triplet within messenger RNA that signals a termination of translation into proteins. Proteins are based on polypeptides, which are unique sequences of amino acids. Enlighten, Life, Universal Fire-Yellow Sun
21.PROLINE-It helps heal cartilage and cushion joints. Proline aids the body in breaking down proteins for use in healthy cells. In conjunction with lysine, another amino acid, proline is a precursor for hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine. The body uses hydroxyproline to make collagen, tendons, ligaments and heart muscle. Proline is = Start Codon. 0=20. Proline=Yellow Sun