This just came in the mail.
The Red Book didn’t come out until after his death, posthumously in 2009, so I knew there would be some synchronicity with his Mayan birth theme-plex; White 13 Cosmic Magician/Wizard. Sure enough, there was.
No one knew about the Tzolkin in 1875-1961 or it was very fringe esoteric. Jung did not know of the Tzolkin at all. It still is fringe esoteric today! Jung coined the word synchronicity also.
Carl Jung, in full Carl Gustav Jung, (born July 26, 1875, Kesswil, Switzerland—died June 6, 1961, Küsnacht), Swiss psychologist and psychiatrist who founded analytic psychology, in some aspects a response to Sigmund Freud’s psychoanalysis.
You can dial him up yourself to check me. So, looking at his theme-plex;
Kin 234; White Cosmic Wizard Magician
“I endure in order to enchant. Transcending receptivity I seal the output of timelessness with the cosmic tone of presence. I am guided by the power of endlessness.”
- Theme; 13Lysine or White 13 Magician; Cosmic enchantment and Receptivity
- Analog; 13 Serine or Red 13 Serpent; Cosmic Survival and passion and Life Force
- Guide Power; 13Tyrosine or White 13 Mirror; Cosmic order and endlessness
- Antipode; 13Valine or Yellow 13 Cosmic Seed; Cosmic awareness and targeting
- Hidden Wisdom; 1Isoleucine or Blue 1 Magnetic Hand; Magnetic healing and accomplishment
All of these are absolutely spot on. The Red Book is his analog; Red Serpent; Life-Force. Every chapter is about life force.
I took a picture of the cahpters called The Gift of Magic and The Magician. He was absolutely tuned into his multidimensional soul as we all should be. He knew who he was and the sychronicity with the Tzolkin proves it.
The chapter called The Red One is a wild conversation between himself and another man which may be a version of himself as his analog support. It’s interesting for all of us for our analog archetype is one with our destiny and personality. Study it well and know it.