Tone 11 pulses to the LEFT HIP. Our karmic walls are breaking down and we’re letting go of old issues that aren’t in kind with our new frequency. The old ways are letting loose and it’s a good thing.
- Theme is 11Serine or Red 11 Spectral Serpent.
- Analog is 11 Lysine or White 11 Spectral Wizard
- Guide Power is Itself
- Antipode is 11Arginine or Blue 11 Spectral Eagle
- Hidden Wisdom is 3Histidine or Yellow 3 Electric Warrior
- 5GForce is 3Arginine or Blue 3 Electric Eagle in O.P. with the antipode
- The Psi Chrono from the 13Moons is 4Phenylalanine or Red 4 Self-Existing Earth. It was YESTERDAY’s Hidden Wisdom so…a backward spin for some reason. ??? Interesting
We are mediated by Maldek (Mars) today. Mars and it’s moons are cleared of the bad actors by the GFW, Galactic Federation of Worlds. I can feel it. The old energy is lifted and Mars’ future, like Earth, is up to it’s natives. We are both slave planets having been held in clutch by the c!#%^ and DS. Mars is Maldek. It was Tiamat’s moon when it existed. The tragedy in the is region of the solar system is mirrored on what we’ve been through on EARTH.
Astrology is by Cafeastrology.com
- Early today, Venus enters its own sign, Libra, where it performs very well and transits until September 10th. We’re not fond of out-and-out competition or aggressive pursuit, preferring win-win situations during this cycle. Usually quite willing to negotiate and compromise, we can be very obliging with others.
- We’re also idealistic about love, and we seek intellectual peers. We prefer things are done a particular way, and aggressive or uncouth behavior turns us off. The shadow expression of this position includes over-dependence and superficiality. To avoid unpleasant situations, we could quickly gloss over deeper issues at play in our relationships. It’s probably best to avoid the trap of acquiescing to partners while privately resenting the fact or thinking ourselves martyrs for doing so.
- While Venus is in Libra, we are more artistically inclined or seek balance in our personal environment. This cycle is excellent for promoting cooperation, harmony, mutually beneficial connections, and fairness. We’re more likely to prosper during this cycle in partnership, through one-to-one associations, such as counseling, or in fields related to harmony, relationships, beauty, design, and the law. We attract things to us and appeal to others gently and kindly.
- The Moon spends the day in brave, truth-seeking, spirited Sagittarius.
- Still, today’s Mercury-Saturn quincunx can point to communication challenges that make it hard to get a point across or to navigate from one place to the next without hassle. It can also lead to mental blocks or difficult decisions as we tend to doubt ourselves (and others) and whether we have all the details we need to make good, practical choices.
- Sensitivity to what’s said or not communicated can run high today.