Jocelyn Bell discovered pulsars which are very pertinent to the movement of the amino acids in the Tzolkin theme-plex’s. So far, I believe a local system planetary pulsar moves the Tone of Creation that precedes the amino acid. That will be in Part 3.
The pulsing we know of right now is between tones 1-13 and it does so in increments of 4. Whichever string of tones your personal tone is in, you are related to all the others. As you evolve you’ll pulse up to vibrate with the next tone in line. In addition, you’ll feel an affinity with kin you meet in your line just as you feel affinity with those in your birth theme-plex.
- 1, 5, 9, 13 (magnetic, radiant, solar, and cosmic)
- 2, 6, 10 (polar, rhythmic, and planetary)
- 3, 7, 11 (electric, resonant, and spectral)
- 4, 8, 12 (self-existing, galactic, and crystal)
The attributes of those tones are very telling. Each group of tones has their vibratory focus and can’t necessarily relate to the other ones.
- The first group tends to be very philosophical and experienced on the planet.
- The second group really push the third dimensional energy for the rest of us who have our heads in the clouds.
- The third group push things to the edge until they fall apart. Think of how electricity can ramp up as lightning!
- The fourth group is ascended to a mastery level ON THE PLANET. They aren’t necessarily lightworkers which is more group one who are likely humanoid. Group 4 meets humans where they are currently and shows them how to work together for the good of all even though we’re in polarizing dualism. The crystal tone 12 kin are very helpful.
One Reply to “He was Interfering, but what She, Jocelyn Bell, Discovered, Was Not Interference.”