Tone 7 Pulse is C7 (Cervical Vertebrae 7) front and back at the throat. This is the 5th Chakra or Art, Expression, Singing, Acting, beautiful speaking.
- Theme is 7Leucine or Yellow 7 Resonant Star. Pulse is to the right glut and thigh and genitals
- Analog is 7Asparagine or Blue 7 Resonant Monkey. Pulse is to the left glut and thigh and genitals
- Guide Power this Morning is 7StopCodon or Yellow 7 Resonant Sun. Pulse is to the right brain
- Antipode this afternoon is 7Tyrosine or White 7 Resonant Mirror. Pulse is to the left eye.
- Hidden Wisdom at dusk is 7Glutamine or Red 7 Resonant Skywalker. Pulse is to the left thorax.
- Fifth Density Galactic Force is 7Glutamic Acid or Yellow 7 Resonant Human. Pulse is to the left abdomen and low back
Yellow Star Time Portal is South of French Polynesia in the S. Pacific. Location is 30°S–150°W. This is a SIGNAL KIN at the Solar Plexus of the planet whose job it is to RECEIVE info. from the Cosmic Web which are the Universal Circuits.
Partially from Cafeastrology;
Venus, which mediates Yellow Star, forms minor challenging aspects to Pluto and Saturn today, producing some tension from fear-based suspicions. Pluto mediates Yellow Sun this morning in synchronicity.
These transits can stir problem areas in social interactions and relationships. Feelings of jealousy and possessiveness result from a fear of losing something. We might not be able to imagine a direct route to our desires right now, possibly leading to a tendency to manipulate.
Financial tensions can surface, and issues of trust can emerge in relationships.We could feel torn between two equally appealing desires, situations, or viewpoints or, the dilemma could be between pleasure and responsibility, and perhaps we’re not able to fully appreciate or manage either.
Outside commitments can disrupt the flow or cause problems in our relationships. Still, it can also be a time for recognizing the needs and desires that we’ve suppressed. Getting into a healthier relationship with these buried needs can help.
There is a Sun-Neptune challenge this afternoon, White Mirror being mediated by Neptune, suggests difficulties focusing on or even defining our goals. We may struggle with waning willpower or some lack of direction. It makes sense to consider ways to come to a better balance between our material and spiritual pursuits.
The Moon continues its transit of assertive Aries until 4:08 PM EDT, after which it moves through deliberate Taurus.
The void Moon occurs from 3:38 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Jupiter), until the Moon enters Taurus at 4:08 PM EDT which will then move into Red 7 Skywalker.