The Moon is still in Aquarius which is perfect with Tone 12; very communal and all about sharing.
- Theme is 12Leucine, an amino acid with muscle. Yellow 12 Crystal Star is about communal harmony, elegance, beauty and a good time. Happy Memorial Day as we think of those we love in the other dimensions not always visible to us but with us sometimes. Even so, this is mediated by VENUS and there are minor tense aspects and a Mercury retrograde so you’ll have to pull a no-hiccups get-together out of the Jokers Hat.
- Analog is 12Asparagine, the amino acid in asparagus, Blue 12 Crystal Monkey. This is a party, The Joker, creative and more fun. Eat, drink, and be Merry for tomorrow there may be a major solar flare and we’ll have to board a ship to get out of here.
- Guide Power is 12Stop Codon or Yellow 12 Crystal Sun which is in alignment with one of the nodes so this is a gentle push forward. Boost your skills and improve your communications ASAP.
- Antipode is 12Tyrosine or White 12 Crystal Mirror. This is pretty powerful because mirrors are made from quartz crystal. The energy here is VERY activating of the MIRROR NEURONS in the brain which is mimicry, people following each other and taking clues. Monkey see Monkey do is going on heavily today with humans. They may look good or bad depending on the humans consciousness doing it. A game of charades is seen here.
- Hidden Wisdom is 2Glutamine or Red 2 Polar Skywalker. This is a bit of a debate being mediated by Mars. There may be some difference of opinion that could go haywire if you don’t let it lie. Stick with the fun aspects and don’t get Skywalker serious today. With Mercury retrograde that’s not going to work out.
- 5GForce is 2Glutamic Acid or Yellow 2 Polarizing Human. This actually stabilizing humans today and is a great tradition to celebrate. It’s important to remember our ancestors and military who died to keep our country free. Even after scamdemic, we will still be free. We can’t have it any other way in this country and are willing to shut down or fight our own government to secure our communities and diversity.