We’re at the end of this 13-day cycle on the CA timeline. Blue Night is the 4th archetype.
- Theme: 13 Alanine or Blue 13 Night; dreaming, intuition, abundance.
- Analog: 13 Histidine; Yellow 13 Warrior or intelligence, questioning and fearlessness.
- Guide Power this morning: 13 Isoleucine or Blue 13 Hand; accomplishment, healing and knowing
- Antipode this afternoon; 13 Glutamine or Red 13 Cosmic Skywalker (me); Exploration, wakefulness and space.
- Hidden Wisdom at dusk; 1 Tyrosine or White 1 Mirror; reflect order and endlessness
- 5GForce; 1 Phenylalanine or Red 1 Magnetic Earth (See the S.O. video about the electromagnetism of the earth.
Astrology from Cafe Astrology
- Venus forms a trine to Pluto this morning, and the need to share or enjoy life on more profound levels dominates.
- This influence helps us get in touch with what we most love and cherish. We might narrow our focus to our advantage under this influence.
- We seek to grow, improve, or develop our attachments.
- Recognizing the value of patience, we’re more strategic, and we’re likely to gain new insight into business and personal relationships. (Saturn mediates theme and analog today)
- Mercury forms a creative quintile to Neptune (White Mirror is mediated by Neptune) this afternoon, and along with the Pisces Moon, we’re especially idealistic, spiritually aware, and sensitive.
- These influences encourage us to get in touch with our imaginative, compassionate side.
- Boundaries dissolve, and we are disinclined to make definite or firm plans, conclusions, and decisions, preferring to allow for possibilities.
- We might avoid confrontations or challenging situations now. It’s a good time to dream, inspire, and seek inspiration.