Today is Yellow 10 Planetary Star. Venus is the mediating planet for Yellow Star tribe so Venus going direct today is an exact lineup.
- The central theme in the nucleus is Yellow 10 Star or A.A. Leucine. It is planetary beauty and elegance.
- The analog or support is Blue 10 Monkey or A.A. Asparagine. It is play, illusion, magic and creativity.
- The guide Power is Yellow 10 Warrior or A.A. Histidine. It is questioning, fearlessness and intelligence.
- The antipode or challenge/gift is White 10 Mirror or A.A. Tyrosine, It is reflecting order and endlessness. Mirror faces the shadow.
- The hidden wisdom is Red 4 Skywalker or A.A. Glutamine. It is exploratory, curious, brave, awake spiritually, interested in manifestation IN SPACE but willing to time travel.
The GForce is Yellow 4 Human; an independent, self-aware, self-existing human, likely an introvert or artist.
The eighth day sign sign of the Mayan zodiac is the Rabbit, also known as Lamat. Lamat correlates with fertility and new beginnings. It symbolizes transforming into a new you so you can live a life of creation, abundance and love.
The symbol for Lamat (the Mayan name) represents the planet Venus. The Mayan culture associated the planet Venus with death and rebirth and told us they came here as refugees from Venus. In the West, the rabbit is a symbol for Easter and is also correlated with fertility and new beginnings so we have synchronicity there.
In addition, to the Christians, Easter is about the resurrection of the bright and morning star so J.C. is front and center. That story is all about death and rebirth and transforming into a new you. God is IN US, not just outside of us is the teaching. It’s spirituality 101 and is still taboo in religious circles. It’s considered to be “selfish” even though it’s “Selfish” in a good way so that you can SHARE UNCONDITIONALLY with others, not dysfunctional in a sacrificial, co-dependent martyr type scenario. You know you’re an adult when you DIG RECIPROCATION and ask for it in a civil way.
Tone 10 has a vibration of producing, manifestation in 3D, accessible with the 5 senses; sight, touch, taste, smell, hear, and perfecting a creative project. It is a project finisher, pays attention to details all the way to the end, long suffering and maybe a workaholic who never takes a vacation.
MOLECULAR LINE-UP SCIENTIFICALLY
Once again we have the presence of almost two identical molecules; asparagine and glutamine. Also, there are many more carbon molecules than ususal here and indeed, Leucine is a key amino acid for building muscle; a necessary part of our evolution and in modern times, strong muscles are the key to human health. The muscles are the King of the body and the number one health issue medically. The muscles are the flesh and hold up and move the skeleton and the organs. The skeleton DOES NOT MOVE the body, the muscles and the blood do.