The upper left table are the Mayan numbers 1-100. The dot is 1, the dash is 5 until you hit 20. Then the dot continues to represent 20. The dash continues to represent 5. Very elegant. This a Mayan binary system representing numbers.
The long table on the right still uses the Mayan binary system but these represent the Tones of Creation. They are still mysterious but they exand the 20 amino acids or the tribes of time by 13. 20 x 13 = 260.
The smaller table to the left of that is still in binary but they present the 20 amino acids according to the 0-19 code which are the 20 tribes of time. Every single person on earth is in one of the 20 tribes and every single living, evolving thing on earth is composed of the 20 amino acids that compose our DNA/RNA.
- Cysteine is Red Dragon, tribe 1
- Glycine is White Wind, tribe 2
- Alanine is Blue Night, tribe 3
- Valine is Yellow Seed, tribe 4
- Serine is Red Serpent, tribe 5
- Threonine is White Worldbridger, tribe 6
- Isoleucine is Blue Hand, tribe 7
- Leucine is Yellow Star, tribe 8
- Methionine, the START codon in sequencing is Red Moon, Tribe 9
- Aspartic Acid is White Dog, Tribe 10
- Asparagine is Blue Monkey, Tribe 11
- Glutamic Acid is Yellow Human, Tribe 12
- Glutamine is Red Skywalker, Tribe 13 (me)
- Lysine is White Wizard, Tribe 14
- Arginine is Blue Eagle, Tribe 15
- Histidine is Yellow Warrior, Tribe 16
- Phenylalanine is Red Earth, Tribe 17
- Tyrosine is White Mirror, Tribe 18
- Tryptophan is Blue Storm, Tribe 19
- Stop Codon is Yellow Sun, Tribe 20 along with Proline
These last three are the stop codons in the genetic code and stop sequencing on an mRNA strand.