If you’re not looking for a heterosexual partnership, then none of this will matter to you. I am looking for that. This is the second time it’s happened to me and now I’ve learned to spot the cues. Please note, this is not a judgment in any way, shape or form of bisexual men. However, I feel they should be upfront about being bisexual if they are active before they ask you to have sex with them. This last fellow was not honest, at all, presents as straight in public and maybe in the closet. In fact, he’s faked out quite a few women to take advantage of them.
The cues are:
- They’ve never been married and have no children even in their 50’s.
- They admit they’ve been serious with 2-3 women in their life.
- They admit they do not want a relationship. In other words, they are promiscuous or at least polyamorous.
- They admit having unresolved childhood abuse issues.
- They call multiple women sweetie, honey, throw around the kissing emoji’s on social media like they’re candy, and are very goopy publicly with straight women. No straight guy is like that with women. No way no how. It’s gay.
- He is very good looking and does all the superficial landscaping and tanning of his body to lure women in like Fabio. LOL
- He likes money and to be perceived as alpha compared to straight men
- Most of his followers are women
- Most of his activity is on social media, not in person because he knows you’ll be able to scope him out too easily and learn the truth.
What do you think? Have you known men like this? Am I onto something or am I off? No hate mail, please.
You may be alone or single and in need of male attention which makes you vulnerable. After all, straight guys are not known for being very expressive, romantic, or sweet; not like gay men! Some women like or need that more than others which makes you an easy touch for a good looking bi-sexual man who will use and throw you.
You’ve been warned. Being a straight woman is no picnic these days because straight men are in the throes of social change. As you know from reading my blogs, I endorse self-care and not needing a man to adore you. The synchronicities start to line up and it’s very likely you’ll attract a soul mate or your Twin Flame as you center yourself in self-love. That’s where I’m finally sitting. Being lusty about men has gotten me into a heap of trouble. I’ve decided it’s not worth it anymore.