There is some debate regarding heartset vs. mindset. Which one comes first? What is the mind? What is the seat of our emotion? What we know from science is that the amygdala processes our emotions and the frontal cortex helps us organize our thoughts and take action. In the physical brain, they work as one just as both hemispheres of the brain do.
In ancient tradition and in modern Reiki tradition, there are at least 7 energy bodies that are manifested but they are not dense as your body is. Healers, Reiki Masters (I am one), Qi Gung masters and such can feel them. It’s no joke. I do it every day for a living and get detailed information about the client on the table that they then confirm.
According to the energy body line-up;
1. The etheric body is the 1st chakra or ROOT chakra. This is your grounding and keeps you in the body.
2. The emotional body is the 2nd chakra and allows you to process your true feelings for your soul learning.
3. The mental body is the 3rd chakra, projects outward far more than inward and helps you express your ego or sense of power in the world in relationship to others.
4. The Astral body is the 4th chakra or the heart.
5. The etheric template body is the 5th chakra or the throat area.
6. The celestial body is the 6th chakra or the 3rd eye.
7. The ketheric template or causal body is the 7th chakra or the crown.
THIS WHOLE THING IS THE MIND. So your entire physical body and your entire energy body IS your Mind. Until “Mindset” means this, it’s partial and incomplete. Once we actually read the science that proves that our disembodied thoughts and feelings ARE our bodies, our healthcare system will be inaccurate.
I guess I would say it doesn’t matter whether you call THE WHOLE Mindset or Heartset as long as it does encompass the whole. None of the Mindset movements do and I won’t follow or agree with any of them until they want to be correct in their facts. Like religions, they all have grains of truth. There’s no time for grains. We need the whole f*ing meal.